Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BRING it Back!!!

1. Exclamation BRING it Back!!!

All people from WCS, GG, and ZM. Lets bring it back to more than bots playing. Recently a lot of players from ZM are joining in and making it fun. Need more players on tho. As for maps Zero said he would upload some later on, unless Clan can help us out.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    All people from WCS, GG, and ZM. Lets bring it back to more than bots playing. Recently a lot of players from ZM are joining in and making it fun. Need more players on tho. As for maps Zero said he would upload some later on, unless Clan can help us out.
    the problem with pub is consistency.

I personally dislike pub due to the slow gamepace, and the fact that i suck dick at aiming -.-
    we've done many "lets populate pub" days, but after that day, no one seems to wanna stay.

Maybe pub should be promoted as a scrimming server once a day, and/or have someone dedicated to babysit the server, much like how some admins are dedicated zm baby sitters, gg watchers, and wcs teachers.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    the problem with pub is consistency.

I personally dislike pub due to the slow gamepace, and the fact that i suck dick at aiming -.-
    we've done many "lets populate pub" days, but after that day, no one seems to wanna stay.

Maybe pub should be promoted as a scrimming server once a day, and/or have someone dedicated to babysit the server, much like how some admins are dedicated zm baby sitters, gg watchers, and wcs teachers.
    Gotcha, Last 3 days have been really busy. Me and a couple of other admins are always trying to get ppl from other servers to come over. With me, I just need a lil break from ZM lol
    Its funny when I try to get ppl to join, some players don't know what the hell im talking about a "Pub" lol
    Who can add the maps btw, just Zero?

4. Default

What pub mostly needs is a new starter map, not de dust, i prefer office, i like that one 100 times better. as for the rest i don't care to much about.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

money, im begining to think you are either 10 or really stupid. Had you possessed the ability to read you would have found an answer to your question in your last thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Ironically what killed the pub server years ago was too many custom maps. But now it seams that most are looking for something different in pub anyways. Feel free to suggest maps, but note that non will be added till late may at the soonest.
    Secondly, Pub is not zm.. yea you got a bunch of people from ZM coming into pub.... turning all talk on and acting like they do in ZM. Alot of your fuck tards dont understand what pub is. When i go into pub, im not there to socialize and mic spam like a downie. Im there to work together with my team to win rounds. Also, no there is not any pub escape maps...
    Personal reform

6. Default

Pub used to be the place to go to talk shit and was great for a noob free, vanilla server but that was back when dondo used to play. Add custom maps but leave them out of the rotation and set nuke as the default. Pub had a tight knit group of regs and that environment will be impossible to recreate because the group that played pub played CS:S for pub only. It eventually lost its charm and people moved on to other games. The best it is going to get nowadays are the random zmers taking a break from zm, gg, or wcs so that should be embraced.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 03-04-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Pub used to be the place to go to talk shit and was great for a noob free, vanilla server but that was back when dondo used to play. Add custom maps but leave them out of the rotation and set nuke as the default. Pub had a tight knit group of regs and that environment will be impossible to recreate because the group that played pub played CS:S for pub only. It eventually lost its charm and people moved on to other games. The best it is going to get nowadays are the random zmers taking a break from zm, gg, or wcs so that should be embraced.
    i will cling on to the sanctity that is pub! A place for people to express there skills and enjoy organized gameplay! not some hldj brothel for baddies to subjugate the current pub regs to ZM antics. At the end of the day though... rico will eventually show up and have the time of his ibis life if this tomfoolery i saw the other day is happening again.

secodly, i dont think pub is dead... tbh, i think people use the "pub is dead" line to bolster themselves. Just because the server isnt packed at wee hours in the late evening and morning, does not mean the server is not home to plenty of regulars. If there is one thing i know for certain, its that forums are dead and people dont join them. They simply play in a server with other people who have made a home there. we should not be accommodating to a group of players who are barley making it past week long bans due to their ban record, we should be accommodating to those who play pub regularly.

If all else fails, scrap pub. In all honesty most of the skilled players moved to CS:GO for the alt pubs and competitive rankings. The resources used to run pub could be used for another game server, ones thats booming and growing or even a more fast paced layed back GG.
    at this point, zero should be looking at the livley hood of this community. CSS is dying so naturally, ibis is dying.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 03-04-2014 at 11:06 AM.
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Exactly, let's just embrace the fact that PUB is getting attention again. It's fine with ZM, GG, and WCS players playing here as a break. Plus we get to see how good these players actually are with the "original" aspect of CS:S. Finally, add de_nuke.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Secondly, Pub is not zm.. yea you got a bunch of people from ZM coming into pub.... turning all talk on and acting like they do in ZM. Alot of your fuck tards dont understand what pub is. When i go into pub, im not there to socialize and mic spam like a downie. Im there to work together with my team to win rounds. Also, no there is not any pub escape maps...
    WTF are you talking about?? No one said anything about ZM server. Seriously what does this comment even mean, it has nothing to do with anything.
    Last edited by $Money$; 03-04-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    WTF are you talking about?? No one said anything about ZM server. Seriously what does this comment even mean, it has nothing to do with anything.
    Perhaps you forgot what you wrote or do what i suggested you learn to do before... read... You explicitly said that pub was becoming more active with players from the ZM server.
    Personal reform