Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Hmm...So, I'm tired of all the Drama.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    <3 Drama. Keep it coming.
    Keeps me entertained.
    Nemesis, thats why you're fat.
    I concur. Nemesis is fat.

2. Default

How come this one gets to keep going but mine got closed??

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    How come this one gets to keep going but mine got closed??
    beacause your name is inthebutt......

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    beacause your name is inthebutt......
    PWND

5. Default

It's like wet salty garbage left too long from someone's butt...it's just pure rancid. Someone had to close it up before the stench murders someone. If that was the case, let it be Turtles. We know the world can live without turtles.

Rabbits>Turtles

west side 4 life

ggthxbai

6. Default

Ok, I should have closed the thread until I had time to review all of this.

First, the problems with IKE have been acknowledged, he has now been permanently banned. You should note that his banning has nothing to do with this nor his admin removal. Before this topic was made demos had been submitted to me that I was until today unable to view. After viewing these demos along with the audit of his logs it was decided to remove some of his powers. After looking at other incidents it then became clear that his admin needed removal and that he was a lost cause. After this decision was made it was then decided that he would be banned for his discussions on hacking that were made apparent today.

As for tosties, I have also reviewed demos submitted in relation to you and observed your actions while looking though the demos on IKE. I have also discussed your situation with a variety of players and conducted random audits of players opinions over the last week and a half. However, I would note that data on your problems predates these studies and that includes your own request to discuss this matter with me via voice chat a few weeks ago. I apologize that it has taken me this long to respond and that I also have failed to speak to you via voice or even over steam friends for that matter. I feel that your current disdain for the server environment could have been avoided if I had been able to preform these surveys sooner. Unfortunately life, like anything is not perfect. I hope that you will bear with me over this next paragraph and try to listen to what I half to say about this situation.

Tosties, from the information I have gathered you appear to be a good heated admin who occasionally makes more decisions. This is fine as I have already stated nothing nor anyone is perfect. People make mistakes and that is simply a fact of life, it is our intentions and our will to correct these errors that matter. IKE for example started with some poor choices as well, unfortunately he did not care about correcting them and made his ill intentions apparent and as a result he was ultimately banned. You on the other hand I believe want and care to do the right thing. This is also why I believe you made this topic in the first place that has unfortunately been hijacked due to my lack of oversight. As for my data here is what I have concluded.

The problems with other players stems from your "overly" playful attitude on the server. It is an unfortunate fact that some people take things too seriously and that others are basically jacking themselves off to the idea of a girl playing a video game. This disability on their part is aided by some of the "playful" sounds you are known to make on the mice. Such incidents result in many issues being brought about that you your self and even some other players would rather not have occur. Now I do not know why you decided to preform these actions or if you are fully aware of their consequences. What I can say is that if you want the other players to just treat you like a normal player you need to try to understand how their simple minds will interpret some of the actions you preform. I think that if you can get a basic idea of what I am trying to say here you can start to improve and hopefully find the server environment much more friendly. If you have any questions or need to talk more please send me a pm on the forums.

As for now I hope to see you back in the server and I hope that we can all try to start this over with a clean slate.