Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm...So, I'm tired of all the Drama.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Like this is like high school drama. Everyone be nice to each other and enjoy the game. But IMO, women ruin CSS servers, its not their fault, its just how the men react to them being there.
    MBP, could you be referring to the countless douche's in the server that try to flirt with any girl via MIC when they join the server?

THIS IS CS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. GO JOIN TEEN CHAT ELSEWHERE.

Seriously. fucking faggots

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

Thats pretty much what im talking about.
    -MBP

3. Default

Toasties,

If you were to say something about me wanting your admin removed id like for you to actually ask me if i want you to have it removed. It would def help the cause if you decide to use my name in your lil list. I have no issues with you NOR am I super buddies with Cathy. I've maybe spoken to her 3 times. As for you not having admin, thats a little extreme. I have no problem with you having admin so long as you use it properly, and I can't say that I know that you haven't or you have because I haven't seen you in server since you got it.

I have heard rumours that you've done a few shady things but that's up to Zero to deal with. Otherwise, I have no beef with you unless you start to abuse your priviledges.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

rumors? arent we a little old for such actions?

project, we all know youre notorious for driving away all the females that play these servers. so please reframe from playing the lamb in this situation.

as for mbp... i think that the fire fox C would be tight.

every one needs to shut the fuck up. smoke a blunt, do a line, whatever you gotta do. stop crying and grow the fuck up.

stop this "im gonna tell zero" bull shit. you need to learn to govorn your selves. zero isnt the "daddy". hesin charge and has the power, but he shouldnt need to play baby sitter.

idk what else to say...

5. Default

+1 to one of the most sensible posts of all time. Reading the rules section is now becoming a more of a chore than free time.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post

stop crying and grow the fuck up.

idk what else to say...
    Crying, dude I almost never cry...."I'll have you know that I stubbed my toe last week (while watering my spice garden), and I only cried for like 20 minutes". lol, spongebob was such a great show....lol.....*sigh*.....*cry*
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    Crying, dude I almost never cry...."I'll have you know that I stubbed my toe last week (while watering my spice garden), and I only cried for like 20 minutes". lol, spongebob was such a great show....lol.....*sigh*.....*cry*
    when i post, its not directed to every1 specificly. people who bitch about shit know who they are. of course they will deny it, but at the same time will reply because they know im directing towards them.

dude u got a spice garden? let me get down on that. i only got tomatos and mints. lol

8. Default

when i post, its not directed to every1 specificly. people who bitch about shit know who they are. of course they will deny it, but at the same time will reply because they know im directing towards them.

dude u got a spice garden? let me get down on that. i only got tomatos and mints. lol
    Why bitch and moan when you can just post random ass comments about being naked and eating baboon meat while dancing around a campfire.

AND

as an added bonus have MBP edit them

PEW

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

LOL, no i don't have a spice garden, it was a quote from spongbob lol....and for turtles on the naked post thing, agreed!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

10. Default

project, we all know youre notorious for driving away all the females that play these servers. so please reframe from playing the lamb in this situation.

as for mbp... i think that the fire fox C would be tight.

every one needs to shut the fuck up. smoke a blunt, do a line, whatever you gotta do. stop crying and grow the fuck up.

stop this "im gonna tell zero" bull shit. you need to learn to govorn your selves. zero isnt the "daddy". hesin charge and has the power, but he shouldnt need to play baby sitter.

idk what else to say...
    I understand your upset that life has handed you the short end of the stick, but please refrain from adressing me. I thought we went over this one already. Your shits weak..small..and meaningless. Besides last I checked, the reason they run away is their sick of lil boys..no names mentioned..trying to stick their lil wee wees in their internet vaginas. Just throwing it out there.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif