Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm...So, I'm tired of all the Drama.

1. Default Hmm...So, I'm tired of all the Drama.

It all started, of course, when I got my admin.

I made a few honest to god accidents and people bitched and complained.

Soooo, Ike! is now CONSTANTLY, and I mean on a true day-to-day basis, KICKS AND BANS ME because I either 1.) Tell him to stop camping or 2.) Stop mic spamming.

He always retorts by saying he can do what he wants and he doesn't have to listen to me.

Then, like yesterday, I tell him to shut the fuck up, because I was tired of him telling me HOW to be an admin and him telling me what camping is!

He kicked and banned me for that shit yesterday.

It's aggravating.

Annoying.

And the general and main reason people don't want me having admin is because they're used to picking on me.

They're used to doing whatever they wanted to to me, and getting away with.

I'm sick of the harassment, the sexist jokes, everything.

I feel offended every time I walk in.

ESPECIALLY WITH OTHER ADMINS.

There are other instances, but unless something happens with those admin again, I shall forget it.

ALSO: Another thing I just got wind of.

It has come to my attention that a friend of mine, Special_K, was unjustly abused and kicked because he stood up for me when people were talking shit about me when I left.

He told me what they were saying, mainly what 2High2Play was saying, and I confronted him about it.

2High called Special_K a "rat" and a "parrot".

Then he kicked him.

2High has been two-facing me, being my friend when I'm in the server, and then being a dickhead when I'm not.

I know that Floss, 2High, Ike, Project, and jSheets want my admin taken away.

All because of personal reasons.

Floss' reason is too personal, not going to say.

2High, because he's NEVER liked me. Because I'm a girl, and I can't play CS:S.

Ike, just because I told him off one day about a private matter.

Project, because Cathy and I have issues with each other, and Project and Cathy are "tight".

And jSheets because I kicked him one day because someone posted a picture of me without my permission, and he screenshotted it and started sending it everyone.

I told him I would kick him if he did.

I owned up to my threat.

Gah.

My throat hurts.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

I'm sick of the harassment, the sexist jokes, everything.

And jSheets because I kicked him one day because someone posted a picture of me without my permission, and he screenshotted it and started sending it everyone.

I told him I would kick him if he did.

I owned up to my threat.

Gah.

My throat hurts.

D:
    First, I'm sorry to say but what do you expect on the internet?

Second thing is, There (as far as I am aware) is nothing in the rules saying you can't pass a pic around.. Yes it happened to be yours... but still

*shrugs* I have never met you, so I have a neutral look at this.

(I'm guessing now would be a bad to to joke and say to not put so much penis down your throat, might not hurt then!) anyways I'm just poking at that comment, no hard feelings =)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    First, I'm sorry to say but what do you expect on the internet?

Second thing is, There (as far as I am aware) is nothing in the rules saying you can't pass a pic around.. Yes it happened to be yours... but still

*shrugs* I have never met you, so I have a neutral look at this.

(I'm guessing now would be a bad to to joke and say to not put so much penis down your throat, might not hurt then!) anyways I'm just poking at that comment, no hard feelings =)
    As far as what I expect from the internet, I expect the same amount respect as everyone else gets.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

I am sorry that I have not been able to deal directly with this situation, because I have been on vacation. I know that you wanted to talk to be via voice but I unfortunately have not had time when you have been on. I have heard a lot of different things from people on each side and I would like to ask that you all give me some time when I get back next week to sort all of this out. I can say that admins banning or using powers on each other is something that is not allowed and those situations will be addressed once I am able to ascertain all of the details of the incidents. Some users have provided me with demos of some of the incidents so that I can get a better understanding of what is going on.

I believe that in the end we can all sit down and with the facts in front of us come to an understanding that will allow us all to move on as friends with less animosity toward one another.

(Also please use easy to read settings, it is fine on my crts but on these crap lcds that I have down here it is like playing where in the world is carmen sandiego)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    (Also please use easy to read settings, it is fine on my crts but on these crap lcds that I have down here it is like playing where in the world is carmen sandiego)
    CRT!?! Zero get out of the stone-age man!

6. Default

toasties I believe I've sent you an invite to come play in the ZM servers. it seems like high school everytime I step in the GG server. your welcome to shoot some zombies anytime with us in the ZM server. I can tell you up front there will be comments and jokes geared towards you on the ZM server as well, but I assure you admins don't use there admin commands on each other in the ZM server. trust me we got it down right good in there. The only things you would have to deal with are the jokes (yes they are only jokes nothing meant to hurt your feelings), the noobs who don't know better and koolayed (I swear he was born an SOB). also we just need more girls in there playing with us, I'm not doubting your gaming skills, its just a freaking huge sauasge fest in there. IMGONNAGETCHA is the only other girl that I know is actually in there playing and she is pretty cool except for sometimes she uses the mic while on the toilet . so like I said forget the GG server and join the ZM server.

7. Default

wait a minute how come your stats say your in ZM but I've never seen you??

8. Default

The only issue I have with toasties is that she tried telling me and other GG players that WE (her and I) have to agree to throw a new vote up. I was senior admin on at the time and everyone wanted a change and everyone agreed that they wanted to play glass bowl or whatever that gay map is. I said ok, she said we had to agree. I laughed and said I was here first, I was senior, and I can say if the vote should be put up or not. If roles were revearsed, I wouldnt say shit and I wouldnt pull this whole "we" have to agree.

Other then that, "whats up baby, sup sluts." LOL.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    other then that, "whats up baby, sup sluts." lol.
    harassment!!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    harassment!!!!!
    harrassment doesn't exist on here

at my work cause if it I have a job.