Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TOTALL BS aka [smuT] matteR <ibis.a>

1. Angry TOTALL BS aka [smuT] matteR <ibis.a>

ok demonator was in GG and i was in there also. demonator started talking and his mic is pretty loud.so they tell him to stop using his mic and to shut up, totally understandable. i hear one admin shout out dude fix ur mic or ill mute you. which was a smart thing i heard. So demonator did turn it down and asked me in steam freinds if it was good now. i said idk he talked and it was still loaud, so again with the " SHIT UP" but no [smuT] matteR <ibis.a> says thats it im banning him and does so * he didnt even get muted or kicked first* right to ban like what happened yesterday when he got perm banned by same admin for same reason almost but he was supposivly a smart mouth which could've been solved by a mute. i think what happened yesterday was what lead to the instant ban today even though im sure today he PERM banned demonator again without a demo and a not good enough reason. i see this as abuse and i dont think this guy should have perm ban anymore also im going to unban demonator again beaucse of this non-sence and he will have fixed his mic. i also have included a demo of this "bs ban"i think matter jsut has something out for demonator and i think it needs to stop before he gets in trouble for abusing admin. also he was talking behind by back in there as of not knowing my presence. lol. also i heard his inthousiasm about disgracing other admins from zombie and talknig about going into zombie to abuse. he might be joking but if he does this is solid proff. sorry for the long ass post . please post below your oppinion on how u think this should of been handled.

2. Default

sounds like IKE to me... matter wouldn do it.. check up with IKE.. he loves to perm ban ppl for no reason

3. Default

typical GG drama. Zero once again I vote for all admins to lose the power of perm ban and the power of unbanning. As for TOTALL BS aka [smut] matteR <ibis.a> don't let me catch you abusing in the ZM server. Cause I will put on my Matador costume and go bang the shit out of your mother.

4. Default

Also admins should also be posting their bans under the BANS Section in the boards for bans that are over a day, as Zero has specified.

5. Default

Apparently, asking "is my mic ok now" is out of the question when trying to adjust it according to complaints. However, I would really hate for [smut] matter to lose his admin, I believe he suffers from a self-esteem disorder. I cannot harbor negative feelings for someone with this disorder because it obviously cannot be controlled.

Hopefully [smut] matter will notice this thread because below I am posting a link to a great self-esteem support website that you should check out:
    http://www.self-esteem-nase.org/

Please embrace my help, I only offer it with good intentions, if you ever feel like you need to talk, please message me.
    My steam-id is brianbaic

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Apparently, asking "is my mic ok now" is out of the question when trying to adjust it according to complaints. However, I would really hate for [smut] matter to lose his admin, I believe he suffers from a self-esteem disorder. I cannot harbor negative feelings for someone with this disorder because it obviously cannot be controlled.

Hopefully [smut] matter will notice this thread because below I am posting a link to a great self-esteem support website that you should check out:
    http://www.self-esteem-nase.org/

Please embrace my help, I only offer it with good intentions, if you ever feel like you need to talk, please message me.
    My steam-id is brianbaic
    demonater sometimes I think your mentally-challenged bro but yes a mic check is something that doesn't deserve a ban. next time you decide to play the GG server make sure you have a better admin, than slasher with you.

7. Default QQ

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    next time you decide to play the GG server make sure you have a better admin, than slasher with you.
    WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????? i was undercover... i wanted to see how it went down i did everything right dude. i took it to the fourms tight away rather than fighting with matter.... dont say shit like that QQ

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????? i was undercover... i wanted to see how it went down i did everything right dude. i took it to the fourms tight away rather than fighting with matter.... dont say shit like that QQ
    Like I said to you in game. quicker with your admin commands. you know how stuff goes down in there. admins in the GG are quick with there BS bans.

9. Default ....

what the fuck was i supposed to do? ban the admin before he banned denonator or beat him to banning demonator??? dont get it...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    demonater sometimes I think your mentally-challenged bro but yes a mic check is something that doesn't deserve a ban. next time you decide to play the GG server make sure you have a better admin, than slasher with you.
    But the rules don't say that you can ban a mentally-challenged person does it?
    HMMMMMM