It all started, of course, when I got my admin.

I made a few honest to god accidents and people bitched and complained.

Soooo, Ike! is now CONSTANTLY, and I mean on a true day-to-day basis, KICKS AND BANS ME because I either 1.) Tell him to stop camping or 2.) Stop mic spamming.

He always retorts by saying he can do what he wants and he doesn't have to listen to me.

Then, like yesterday, I tell him to shut the fuck up, because I was tired of him telling me HOW to be an admin and him telling me what camping is!

He kicked and banned me for that shit yesterday.

It's aggravating.

Annoying.

And the general and main reason people don't want me having admin is because they're used to picking on me.

They're used to doing whatever they wanted to to me, and getting away with.

I'm sick of the harassment, the sexist jokes, everything.

I feel offended every time I walk in.

ESPECIALLY WITH OTHER ADMINS.

There are other instances, but unless something happens with those admin again, I shall forget it.

ALSO: Another thing I just got wind of.

It has come to my attention that a friend of mine, Special_K, was unjustly abused and kicked because he stood up for me when people were talking shit about me when I left.

He told me what they were saying, mainly what 2High2Play was saying, and I confronted him about it.

2High called Special_K a "rat" and a "parrot".

Then he kicked him.

2High has been two-facing me, being my friend when I'm in the server, and then being a dickhead when I'm not.

I know that Floss, 2High, Ike, Project, and jSheets want my admin taken away.

All because of personal reasons.

Floss' reason is too personal, not going to say.

2High, because he's NEVER liked me. Because I'm a girl, and I can't play CS:S.

Ike, just because I told him off one day about a private matter.

Project, because Cathy and I have issues with each other, and Project and Cathy are "tight".

And jSheets because I kicked him one day because someone posted a picture of me without my permission, and he screenshotted it and started sending it everyone.

I told him I would kick him if he did.

I owned up to my threat.

Gah.

My throat hurts.

D: