Thread: just a regular

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default just a regular

You guys may have seen me around lately. Mostly i play z mod i just want to say that some stuff should be improved. This does not have to be taken seriously zero or anybody else. I think the idea of friendly zombie is retarded but worth having even though the human you are with might kill you in the end i think but in all its not really worth doing since the guy who said it was retarded it is retarded. Tubes i think are a bit cheap for zombies since all they got is a knife and special powers. Its pretty hard to get into one when having 2 ppl in there especially the top ones they are tough to get.

2. Default

Tubes are easy to get into if you have the right classes and other zombies with you who will cooperate to make a decent train, it's all about overwhelming the humans.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Tubes i think are a bit cheap for zombies since all they got is a knife and special powers. Its pretty hard to get into one when having 2 ppl in there especially the top ones they are tough to get.
    Its easy to get him if you do it right.

But its good to see you in the forums.

4. Default

I say; games require skill.
    Go get some.

5. Default

anex was acting like a drunk bastard child the other night.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    anex was acting like a drunk bastard child the other night.