Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: IKE!^rN<ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default

Tim, please don't lie, it only makes you look like a cock. he never said that, you added all that shit to it. you say that you're friends with every admin on here, well good, then this should be fixed soon.

but this is where i stand, you had your problems with whyt, and you asked me to stand up for you, well it turns out you were wrong, you got into it with C.O. and it turned out agian that you were wrong, so you know what? you're probably wrong about this too.

You're starting to become a cancer on the server, you piss everyone off, even me. i don't hate you, i jsut wish you'd grow up a little bit.

2. Default

i know.. it sucks when somone knifes u and u cant knife for shit.. then what u do? u slay him just cuz u hate them.. thats a mature thing to do.. right? and then just ban him for a lil disrispect.. im sorry but u aint earning my respct just cuz u pay 10 bucks a month...

3. Default

Tim, you were the one when you were admin who used to swtich yourself teams at the start of a round and shoot everyone in the back...

4. Default

a few things:

1. its 11 bucks a month for admin

2. Stop hating on each other

3. stop admin abusing (thats 2 threads now for the GG server in the span of 2 days)

4. Wait for zero to reply.

GG = DRAMA

5. Default

stop bashing the GG server, SM is a bunch of 12 year olds with downs syndrome butt-fucking eachother. but you're always welcome to come play a real game in our server.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    stop bashing the GG server, SM is a bunch of 12 year olds with downs syndrome butt-fucking eachother. but you're always welcome to come play a real game in our server.

7. Default

w.e with this drama i need to be unbanned... he perm banned me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I think you meant ZM. Yes there are a bunch of 12 year olds with down syndrome butt-fucking each other in cades. But at least on our server we fix the admin and other problems quickly. I do play on the GG server from time to time, way to much mic usage in there for my liking. But thanks for the invite maybe when I feel like starting drama I'll come in there and play.

9. Default

Based on my observations on Virtus. You seem to have a rage problem. The last time I was in the server you kept on raging and whining in the GG server. I decided to mute you for that particular map. On the next map you were unmuted and yes you did calm down and played the game with no problems.

Ike, you should have muted him if he started with the name calling. If he were to reconnect and go around the mute then it would have given you the right to temp ban Virtus.

In my opinion. He should have been muted first.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    w.e with this drama i need to be unbanned... he perm banned me
    You need to post in the unban me section in the correct format.