Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: IKE!^rN<ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    stop bashing the GG server, SM is a bunch of 12 year olds with downs syndrome butt-fucking eachother. but you're always welcome to come play a real game in our server.

HAHAHA....nemesis, you never fail to make me laugh.
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

2. Default

somone unban me omg... this dum ass banned me for no reason

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    somone unban me omg... this dum ass banned me for no reason
    You need to post in the unban me section in the correct format.

4. Default

stop bashing the GG server, SM is a bunch of 12 year olds with downs syndrome butt-fucking eachother. but you're always welcome to come play a real game in our server.
    only real men can put up with the downs syndrome butt fucking 12 year olds in the ZM server, Till then, have a good day

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    only real men can put up with the downs syndrome butt fucking 12 year olds in the ZM server, Till then, have a good day
    Put up with it? fuck Holy, you're one of them...

6. Default

see your looking at this all wrong nemesis. if where to come play on the ZM server you would be at a total lost. while if I or any of the ZM players were to come over and play the GG server it would be an easier transistion. oh and just to let you know dealing with 12 year old butt fuckers is alot easier and better than a bunch of raging drama freaks.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    see your looking at this all wrong nemesis. if where to come play on the ZM server you would be at a total lost. while if I or any of the ZM players were to come over and play the GG server it would be an easier transistion. oh and just to let you know dealing with 12 year old butt fuckers is alot easier and better than a bunch of raging drama freaks.
    Lost? all you do is hide in a fuck broom closet and shoot at things that walk by. its a real game when the other guy can shoot back.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ike! View Post
    lol dude srsly ur trippin really bad u needa calm down
    it is my right btw not urs so stop trippin..... PERIOD
    It is not your right to kick and ban as you please.

Admins are there to keep the peace.

Not to disrupt it.

You are abusing your powers.

Oh.

And by the way.

"It's you and Chelsea against all of IBIS, who do you think is gonna win?"

You might want to rephrase that.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Lost? all you do is hide in a fuck broom closet and shoot at things that walk by. its a real game when the other guy can shoot back.
    broom closet??? only noobs hide in there nemesis, ask any regular on the ZM server. I'm willing to make some kind of wager that if you were to come in the ZM server nemesis you would get so frustrated with losing all the time you would rage quit and go back to the GG server.

as for toasties she's a hypocrite.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    broom closet??? only noobs hide in there nemesis, ask any regular on the ZM server. I'm willing to make some kind of wager that if you were to come in the ZM server nemesis you would get so frustrated with losing all the time you would rage quit and go back to the GG server.

as for toasties she's a hypocrite.
    well punk pull out your cheque book because i'm going to fuck you so hard your unborn children will feel it till they're 37....AND LIKE IT!!!