Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: IKE!^rN<ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Trust me, if i could pew in my own mouth i would. But since i'm physically unable to do it in one fluid motion... i bless the rest of you
    I've done that before!!!

2. Default

stay on topic please... thread was made for reporting an abuse of admin powers not to talk trash to each other.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    when in Rome? this is the internet, so how about i ass-fuck you till you fuck die?

at least I know which dialog of check I should use and you can't die from ass-fucking its been scientifically proven.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    at least I know which dialog of check I should use and you can't die from ass-fucking its been scientifically proven.
    oh you can't eh? i have a video to show you...

also, shut the hell up Tim, no one care's that you're banned, go eat a bowl of fuck.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    O really? Im sure some of your buddies from ZM would LOOOOOOOVE to test your little theory! HA, and again I say, HAAA!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

6. Default

He has now been permanently banned. You should note that his banning has nothing to do with this nor his admin removal. Before this topic was made demos had been submitted to me that I was until today unable to view. After viewing these demos along with the audit of his logs it was decided to remove some of his powers. After looking at other incidents it then became clear that his admin needed removal and that he was a lost cause. After this decision was made it was then decided that he would be banned for his discussions on hacking that were made apparent today.