Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IKE!^rN<ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default IKE!^rN<ibis.a> admin abuse

iso today i play on gg server and we palyin etc..

everytime we get knife fite ike always deneys it and camps cuz he sucks at knifin or something i dunno

then other round me and him we on knife round and i was like accept it omg..

he accptcs i kill him.. then he slays me right away and says

" im sick of ur shit and u.. i dont like u and i slayed u cuz i hate u..i abuse my admin and i dont give a shit if its gonna be taken away"

(ADMIN) .IKE!^rN<ibis.a>: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru
    Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru killed himself!

2. Default true

Tis true. I'm sorry and don't want to sound like a little bitch, but there is no reason to go and do stupid shit like that. People who can't stand losing or being made fun of a little should just not play online games. Ever. Everyone gets made fun of and called names and there is always someone better than you. As for Ike. He did slay Virtus for no reason. Tis true and everyone heard it and saw it. Not cool at all.

3. Default

okthis idiot just perm banned me for no reason cuz i told him to be quiet cuz he NEVER SHUTS UP!!!!! he perm ban me and said i hate u

i need unban too... he perm ban me for no reason

4. Default

Tim, you did call him a pussy like...53 times, i can see where he gets upset. then for the next two hours you just wouldn't let it go.

also, you do seem to have a problem with almost every admin ont he server, i'm starting to think that maybe it's not them anymore...

5. Default

no shit sherlock i call him pussy.. he denies all the knife fites...and even if he takes that as a "ADMIN DISRESPECT" he shoulda mute me...

if i talked again ban me for 1 day... then 2 weeks then perm.. i know the rules...

that idiot banned perm right after i naded him and i won the map.. he got more pissed and banned me.. ok?

and i dont ahve any problmes with any admins..

been playin on the server for a year.. ggot all the admins added... mmk?

6. Default

lol why do you suck so hard...... ok first of all i banned you for disrespecting me..... LMFAO u dont friggin cuss me just becuz u think u can and honestly if ur so takin this game seriously u should put something else infront of you......... i did perma ban him meant 5 min for the disrespect but still he should learn to keep his mouth closed.... all the other stuff is true. little exaggerated much but true. he was pissin me off kept callin me a pussy disrespecting an admin so i slayed him..... AFTER THAT he flipped out on me so it does account to what i did other than that idc what u have to say to put me down keep it to urselfhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/images/smilies/assault.gif

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    no shit sherlock i call him pussy.. he denies all the knife fites...and even if he takes that as a "ADMIN DISRESPECT" he shoulda mute me...

if i talked again ban me for 1 day... then 2 weeks then perm.. i know the rules...

that idiot banned perm right after i naded him and i won the map.. he got more pissed and banned me.. ok?

and i dont ahve any problmes with any admins..

been playin on the server for a year.. ggot all the admins added... mmk?
    and this was two maps later lol u really need to stop lyin lulz

8. Default

u accidently ban me? how about u stop bullshitin here?

ur exact words:

" hey.. i know what imma do.. slay...? nahh.. imma do somethign more fun... lets see where it is... there... enjoy ur ban..i dont care about my admin.. i dont need it anymore.. im just gonna piss somone off slay him.. then ban couple of people.."

exact ur words... so dont try to pull off ur bullshit here..

and go read some rules.. u cant ban me perm just for saying something to u... if u take everything that personal u shoulnt play this game.. not for u iwht u anger problems...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    u accidently ban me? how about u stop bullshitin here?

ur exact words:

" hey.. i know what imma do.. slay...? nahh.. imma do somethign more fun... lets see where it is... there... enjoy ur ban..i dont care about my admin.. i dont need it anymore.. im just gonna piss somone off slay him.. then ban couple of people.."

exact ur words... so dont try to pull off ur bullshit here..
    lol dude srsly ur trippin really bad u needa calm down
    it is my right btw not urs so stop trippin..... PERIOD

10. Default

as i said.. go read some rules how to use admin powers... u cant go ban everyone left and right for sayin something to u... u got some serios anger problems... and other thing.. u talk to much.. u never turn off ur mic.. when somone asks u to stop talkin u never do.. mic spam 24/7