Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need help !!!!

1. Default

contact your isp

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

when you're getting ddosed, throw up wireshark and look for anything suspicious. you probably won't find much, but its possible that you will. if you can narrow down how you're being ddosed (UDP, ICMP, SYN/ACK floods..) you can bring that to your ISP for them to look at closer.

regardless, maymay has it right. def talk to your ISP. blocking at the router level probably won't help much, as the requests are still going through the connections to your house. Sure your PC won't be getting the packets, but someplace up the line will. plus if its a Ddos (and not just a singular dos attack) then there will be a fuckton of IP's to block.

way too many people misuse the term "ddos" tbh. its annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Its good now

4. Default

No explanation?

5. Default

Well the term DDoS is used wrong on several occasions. Direct Denial of Service typically attacks your router unless the person doing the DDoS chooses otherwise. There are also many different types of DDoS, IP flooding being the more common of them all.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bastard View Post
    Well the term DDoS is used wrong on several occasions. Direct Denial of Service typically attacks your router unless the person doing the DDoS chooses otherwise. There are also many different types of DDoS, IP flooding being the more common of them all.
    ddos is not "direct" denial of service, its "distributed" denial of service. distributed meaning the attack comes from a butt-fucking-ton of bastard IPs. much more of a bitch to stop. also much more effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

He had Devine stresser and he only has up to 300secs Soo yeah