Thread: Radio!

1. Default Radio!

So I was wondering if there was a possible plugin to add radio play when playing in the servers.
    Just a suggestion.
    I thought about it last night when I was in the GG server and Jesus played some music.
    "Ahem, elixir for the dry throat / Tried to hit the high note, Villain since a itsy bitsy zygote."

2. Default

try a client-side app like spotify in lieu of a server-side radio because it is unlikely any changes will be made to the server until zero returns.

3. Default

Yeah. I have headphones one, and I usually have a playlist going on itunes, or i'll throw on a playlist from spotify.

4. Default

The suggestion is still nice and hopefully when Zero comes back he will like the idea and implement it. Much nicer to have a radio in server so that you can still here sounds in game clearly.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

5. Default

the more shit the slower everything goes. Buy a radio and turn it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    the more shit the slower everything goes. Buy a radio and turn it on.
    every part of this.

plus, lag would make the audio sound like crap, and asking the servers to send a seperate layer of audio to each person on top of the normal load is just plain stupid.

i recommend finding a good room on plug.dj, or making yourself a good grooveshark playlist if you don't have music you like on your PC. its not only simpler int he long run, but the quality will be WAY better and you'll have more control over what you listen to.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

buy after glow headset amd plug it into your pc and plug in the 9mm in to your phone ipod ipad or itampon