Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Koolayed banned 4 no reason 2wice?

1. Default

While holding onto the "use" button, there are some ways to change directions.

1. I call it the nooby way where you hold "forward" only and look left to turn left or look right to turn right. This will make you look perpendicular to where you are actually going. In other words, you are not going to face straight.

OR what I do...

2. Without pressing "forward" or "back", you press "strafe left" ONLY and look left to turn left while looking straight. Or you can "strafe right" ONLY and look right to turn right. This works excellent with parachutes or admins who decides to turn the gravity to less than 200. In LostWorld when you dismount the airplane to get into the island, I can already head to the breakable gate and past the ramp before I land. To do that, you will have to alternate turning left and right.

If you're confused, tell me or go on IBIS and practice around...experiment a little bit.

2. Default

The first thing you will say after I post this is that I have broke the rules in the past, however, since I helped Anex change the rules to prevent disconnecting or changing teams, I stopped, though however you do not stop, you continue to disobey, and disrespect nearly all players when they have done absolutely nothing wrong to you.

Onto what I came here to post. Myself along with 3 other admins, and one senior admin have all agreed that you should be banned, permanently. Rico has unbanned you once or twice already, but I will take this to Zero if you are unbanned again. I'm fairly sure that 4 admins agreeing on the same thing, along with myself and more then half the server, is enough to have you permanently banned, despite Rico's attempts to unban you.

And if it is not Rico, then it is Mex. However, I doubt it was him.

Edit: My mistake, I thought you were a senior admin Holy, which I thought was an admin who has more power and experience then others.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 04-02-2009 at 10:16 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    The first thing you will say after I post this is that I have broke the rules in the past, however, since I helped Anex change the rules to prevent disconnecting or changing teams, I stopped, though however you do not stop, you continue to disobey, and disrespect nearly all players when they have done absolutely nothing wrong to you.

Onto what I came here to post. Myself along with 3 other admins, and one senior admin have all agreed that you should be banned, permanently. Rico has unbanned you once or twice already, but I will take this to Zero if you are unbanned again. I'm fairly sure that 4 admins agreeing on the same thing, along with myself and more then half the server, is enough to have you permanently banned, despite Rico's attempts to unban you.

And if it is not Rico, then it is Mex. However, I doubt it was him.
    I completelty agree to what Jeimuzu has said, but a senior admin is just the 1st admin on in the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Good one less pain in the ass, now we just need to do something about that mastaguns kid and while I think of it can his rank be removed as well? he got it by zteling away like fuck and loves to brag about it.
    Oh really? My little brother plays sometimes but i asked him about it and he says he doesn't ztele from zombies and i sure as hell don't. Do you care to post a demo?

Also, i agree that koolayed needs to be perma banned. He doesn't seem to give a shit even though we give him a lot of chances to stop breaking the rules.

5. Default

I agree with James on this one.

You need to get with the times, Koolayed. When you ztele away/spec mode and we start complaining, you tend to say that admins do it and also point fingers at James. I can assure you that has stopped quite some time ago; at least with the majority now. If you really want to get out of this pickle, you'd better convince everyone you've changed for the good.

You can go ahead and bash me and I will just admit to the dirty schemes I once used. And I can tell you I don't do any of that stuff anymore.

Out of all the things that you've said so far in the forums, the only thing I would have to agree with you on is the removal of the ranking system - that was perhaps the most intelligent thing you have ever said in the forums. Quite inspirational to see some intelligence in the most assholest of people.

6. Default

Finally, something gayer than Michael Jackson's mugshot.

7. Default

The only reason I would say koolayed needs to be perm banned is for the constant rule breakings. I have nothing against koolayed at all. he just has had too many chances to change but hasn't.

Unbanning by admins need to be removed. I vote for all admins to lose there unbanning powers, including me. if someone is banned they need to come in here and post in the correct forum to be unbanned. this is not fair as an admin to know when someone is banned by an admin for rule breaking, he/she can be unbanned by another admin instead of asking one of the (real) senior admins to unban them.

kavinsky just do what hobo does lol it works. I do it the noob way apparently haha

8. Default

oh and one more things, to be fair, cause everyone should be treated fairly. demo's need to come forward and be posted. perm bans need demo's attached to them. so who ever has them post them for zero to watch.

9. Default

Video games are fun =D

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    oh and one more things, to be fair, cause everyone should be treated fairly. Demo's need to come forward and be posted. Perm bans need demo's attached to them. So who ever has them post them for zero to watch.
    please use edit