Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Koolayed banned 4 no reason 2wice?

1. Default

mastagunz im not saying that you should be banned at all, all im saying is take your mic away from your brother when he plays. I came in one day and eveyone was taking the piss out of him, and while he wasn't as bad as the demonator 10 pair (I leave and go play synergy if I come in when they're on) he was a little annoying.

and back on subject I was on a few days ago durring the sibera map, koolaid had console bought an awp, !zteled away from me (but kept spawning in the same place theres only one ct spawn) and after nearly getting him, he just disconnected and rejoined.

2. Default

Demos? Inthebutt, anyone, including yourself, apart from a few lucky individuals, know koolayed, and we all know what he does, you even said you've caught him doing plenty of things wrong, as have the other admins that agreed he should be banned. I don't think we need proof for this, because so many people have already seen it. You and I both know koolayed will not change, despite all the warnings, kicks, and bans.

Might I add, every time he is unbanned, it seems that he is encouraged even more to disobey, almost as if he is thinking that he can get away with everything.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Demos? Inthebutt, anyone, including yourself, apart from a few lucky individuals, know koolayed, and we all know what he does, you even said you've caught him doing plenty of things wrong, as have the other admins that agreed he should be banned. I don't think we need proof for this, because so many people have already seen it. You and I both know koolayed will not change, despite all the warnings, kicks, and bans.

Might I add, every time he is unbanned, it seems that he is encouraged even more to disobey, almost as if he is thinking that he can get away with everything.
    james I'm only trying to be fair to everybody here, yes he deserves to be perma banned. But even koolayed is entitled to be perma banned fairly. I'm just saying if anyone has demo, post them up. I've caught him plenty of times breaking rules, we all want him perm banned but we gotta do it the right way james. everyone is entitled to be tried by a jury of their peers.

as for that unbanning which ever admin is doing it should really quit digging that hole.

4. Default

I find that it is not fair that he becomes unbanned prematurely...several times within the past week.

5. Default

Come to think of it, wasn't he supposed to be banned by you for 7 days? Its only been 4 or 5, and he has been unbanned 3 times already at least..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Come to think of it, wasn't he supposed to be banned by you for 7 days? Its only been 4 or 5, and he has been unbanned 3 times already at least..
    yes he was suppose to be but I heard he was already perm banned so I never did it. but now that everytime he gets banned a another admin unbans him. its no use only zero can really perm ban him and thats why I'm saying post up the demo's guys. Zero won't perm ban with out proof. remember tec?? I posted up a demo and zero was able to perm ban him.

Hobo your right its not fair to the rest of us.

Yeah, titties rule!

8. Default

rofl i came back from vacation for 2 weeks and i still hear crying about me its not me guys its som1 else i was in california to meet with my cusin so who ever was named koolayed from march 15 to april 1 i havent been on those days rofl and yes i dont really give a damn since your already know and pyramid i respect your speech : P but i will follow rules after 5 or 6 more days after im unbanned but that doesn't mean i wont stop bitching : P or either way i get caught for some reason swearing at a lil kid admins are dieing to try to get me banned by recording so ill try to bitch less to the little kid admins unless they get to irritatingi will have a good reason. (FYI those who try to respect me is just gay ) xD o and just to tell u guys your bans are not coming from any other admins your little conspiracy of me saying wasn't koolayed perm banned i duno y but its always limited some guy to, dld me i was banned for 7 days i said ok next few hours i check on it im in so thats ur problem (also this has happened quite multiple time) mind fixing ur bans a lil bit. (O BTW any1 have Killzone 2 i know this should be posted but everyone loves to look at the Koolayed should be perma banned post : P got it before i went to vacation add me up Soilder_beheaded Ps3
    Last edited by Koolayed; 04-03-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

9. Default

Koolayed did you get fucking hit with a baseball on your vacation??? Seriously I feel dumber after reading that gibberish. I know this is the internet and grammer doesn't always count, but my god man at least make an effort to make what your posting somewhat readable. Oh and I don't know one person that would want to use your name "koolayed". Your special buddy.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

as usual inthebutt manages to always makes good compliments about me ; p
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P