Thread: The Littlest Hobo Thurs Apr 9 @ nightish (EST)

1. Default The Littlest Hobo Thurs Apr 9 @ nightish (EST)

Name in Game: The Littlest Hobo
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1084987
    Who banned you: ZER0
    When: Thursday April 9
    Where: I didn't even join the server
    Why banned: Because I touched him innappropriately

Other/Reason to unban: Because I am ready to behave and I finally got my account back.

BTW, if you see this guy STEVEN, do not befriend him as he is a scammer who will ask you to join his group by sending you a link which will re-direct you to a PHISHING SITE. This phishing site is a website that has replicated exactly like the Steam community login page that will prompt you to put in your Name and Password. I was sure fooled because I thought steam community kicked me out and I have to re-login. DO NOT BE FOOLED OR STUPID LIKE ME. Be sure to check the web address to make sure it is from "www.steampowered.com/<something>". Any variations will re-direct you to a phishing site. i.e. www.steampowered1337.com/<blah blah>.

I just want to put that out there as a phishing site awareness. I do believe this steven is banned from IBIS server by ZER0 from my request, but he is still out there and I have asked steampowered if anything would be done to this player. But just generally, pay attention to the web address you are being directly linked to. That is all.

[EDIT] Upon reading that delightful topic about me, totally scrap that whole rant about Steven. [/EDIT]
    Last edited by TheLittlestHobo; 04-13-2009 at 11:47 AM.

2. Default

Welcome back. I was scared that maybe our internet flame war would be cut short.

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Unbanned