Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolayed banned 4 no reason 2wice?

1. Default Koolayed banned 4 no reason 2wice?

hey ive been banned by a hidding Admin 3 times no joke for a first reason i broke a rule after 2 weeks of banned i somhow got unbanned he bans me right away for doing nothing AND for the same reason again he bans me for nothing its either slasher or mastaguns (little kid voice) thats causing this i dont wanna bitch or anything but ive done nothin : P on the last 2 times before i was banned : P o and for the ppl that hate me yes i dont care what u say : P
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

2. Cool get a job

"hey ive been banned by a hidding Admin 3 times no joke for a first reason i broke a rule ", ok first i banned you. you werent supposed to be unbanned in the first place. i came in to talk to u and i quote u said to me " stfu u garbadge can" so that was enough to get u a ban, also this was gonna be ur second chance becuse u werent supposed to be unbanned. after that i didnt think u deserved a 3rd change so i banned u.this was like 10 hours ago from now. then i hear your back in THE FUCKING SERVER SOME HOW AFTER A PERM IP BAN.... so i came in to ask how u got unbanned(of coarse by a admin) and u insult me again... wtf is that. then u come biatch on forms saying u got banned twice for no reason.... you obviously are hated by everyone on server AND U DONT RESPECT NOTHING BUT URSELF. everyone hates u .u break almost everyrule (that i know of) and u are jsut a prick dude i dont know what admin is unbanning you but im sure he is gonna get into deep water with zero..... currently u are banned for 7 days. i could not perm u again but the insult of my question was enought to get u that untill i get a metting with the admins and zero and we solve this. dont even reply to this it was a useless post. i have every admin on my side but the one who is unbanning you. so jsut dont come back if u can

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koolayed View Post
    hey ive been banned by a hidding Admin 3 times no joke for a first reason i broke a rule after 2 weeks of banned i somhow got unbanned he bans me right away for doing nothing AND for the same reason again he bans me for nothing its either slasher or mastaguns (little kid voice) thats causing this i dont wanna bitch or anything but ive done nothin : P on the last 2 times before i was banned : P o and for the ppl that hate me yes i dont care what u say : P
    koolayed I don't hate you. I mean come on you gave me candy in the back of that van one time. This is what people are saying but no one really wants to come forward and say it. Most of the server does hate you but its nothing personal. your hated cause you constantly break rules. I've caught you many times console buying AWP's, zteleing away from zombies, breaking cades. don't get me wrong your a great player but a real asshole in the game. I don't wanna ban you from the server but you gotta fix your style of game play koolayed. I can't sit in spec mode every game I play with you and babysit you, that's not fair to me. that is my opinion on this situation.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    i have every admin on my side but the one who is unbanning you. so jsut dont come back if u can
    LIES! i dont know who the hell you are and I'm not on your side... that is all

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    LIES! i dont know who the hell you are and I'm not on your side... that is all
    He Meant ZM servers... but way to be a smart ass

HMM. Koolayed was perm ban, thats good. 1 less problem in the zombie mod.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    then i hear your back in THE FUCKING SERVER SOME HOW AFTER A PERM IP BAN....
    Always do a steamid ban. Ip bans are easy to get around.

"Oh no I have been banned. Ok lets change my ip. Yay I can play again!"

I agree with inthebutt. I like Koolayed also but he is one of the biggest assholes when it comes to the perspective that you put him in.

7. Default

Good one less pain in the ass, now we just need to do something about that mastaguns kid and while I think of it can his rank be removed as well? he got it by zteling away like fuck and loves to brag about it.

8. Default

First thing first kavinsky, you need to learn how to use that parachute to its full potential. than after that we can talk about anything you want

9. Default

yipee i hope slasher is happy for ur justice i hope u enjoyed paying 11 $ for ur admin and complain about breakin cades and took a couple of months trying to ban me now u got me cornered go drink ur a self a juice box and smile and brag of how awsome u are . And kavinksy i did not brag i constantly showed everyone but constantly typign rank every 2 mins (james) and inthebutt ( keep a close eye on james if u plz : P ) O and slasher im going to ur server so i can get banned from u for doing nothing witch i have down at march 22 1:40 pm : P heres a hint slasher go to Xp gaming .netr buy admin for 6$ and go use ur allowance money to ban me there to while ur at it : P
    Last edited by Koolayed; 03-22-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

10. Default

yeah yeah whatever koolaid go be an ass somewhere else, inthebutt do you just
    repeatly press e to change directions with the parachute in order to pull off that maneuver?