Thread: Dark Souls 2

1. Default Dark Souls 2

I thought it was a good game for what it was. It's vastly different from Dark Souls and I don't think it's for the good. The main one being which enemies don't respawn after you kill them a certain amount of times which you can just rinse and repeat until you make it through the level with no enemies. Maybe one or two stay there for forever but after you kill them like 9 or 10 times they don't come back which really kills the sense of accomplishment going through levels. Also, bon fires every 2 god damn feet pissed me off. "Oh, you killed six enemies? Awesome! Here's a bon fire!" You can also fast travel everywhere. You don't have to earn it like you did in Dark Souls. I would have preferred not having it at all. It would have pissed everyone off more and would have enjoyed it.

Super pissed that I have to duel to get cracked eye orbs which I think broke the invasion system. I've started 4 characters, two of which are low level and the other two on NG+. I only got invaded once and spent a majority of the game human. However that doesn't say much being you can get invaded even if your undead but I got only invaded once for all of my play throughs. With there being a low number of invasions, it pretty much breaks the Blue Sentinels because you never get summoned to help anyone. The only PVP thats works well is the Brotherhood of Blood for duels, Bell Keepers and Rat King (which is pretty much now the new Darkroot Garden).

This game is vastly easier compared to Demons Souls and Dark Souls. It was still fun to playthrough and I Sun Bro'd the hell out of it. Sun Bro'ing was primarily how I leveled.

Pilgrims of Dark was awesome. Fun Tip, you can invade in the Dark Chasm.
    Last edited by anex; 03-22-2014 at 09:26 PM.