Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vicious App

1. Default

Whyt i think you killed it.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Whyt i think you killed it.
    i think, i really do not care. can only one say they ever laughed at reading these posts?

3. Default

now now children .....play nice

4. Default

There was only two ouchs though. The one turtles said, and the one i used to make fun of him. There was no third ouch, so saying "Triple Ouch" doesnt make sense.
    -MBP

5. Default

There was only two ouchs though. The one turtles said, and the one i used to make fun of him. There was no third ouch, so saying "Triple Ouch" doesnt make sense.
    what doesnt make sense is why you have 2 manbearpig signatures. lmao CO said double ouch. hence triple comes into play. guess you should lay back on the herbs

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    what doesnt make sense is why you have 2 manbearpig signatures. lmao CO said double ouch. hence triple comes into play. guess you should lay back on the herbs
    What's wrong with 2 signatures ? You have 2 yourself ? You San Jose kids are silly.

7. Default

i never said "why do you have 2 signatures". ablo english? i asked, "why do you have two MANBEARPIG signatures". you new yorkers need learn some american.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i never said "why do you have 2 signatures". ablo english? i asked, "why do you have two MANBEARPIG signatures". you new yorkers need learn some american.
    Ahhhh blow it out your ass !!!!

9. Default

I have two because one of them is a Gif and is cool. The other was made by D-monic for me, it would be rude having him do all that work and then not use it. Normally i wouldnt sink so low to "signature insults..." lol, but i will this time. At least i don't have pictures of my FRIENDS on my signature because im not good enough at the sport i play, talk about being fucking lame.

He said double ouch because there were two ouches used beforehand, he was pointing out the fact that i had used his phrase to insult him. It would have been a triple ouch if he came back and was like "ouch, your dumb" or something.

Whyt were like BFF's, but im not gona let you straight rip on me when im trying to let you know whats happening in jokes.

P.S. everyone already said no to this guy getting in, so ima close it with whyts acceptance.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 02-14-2009 at 03:40 PM.
    -MBP

10. Default

I have two because one of them is a Gif and is cool. The other was made by D-monic for me, it would be rude having him do all that work and then not use it. Normally i wouldnt sink so low to "signature insults..." lol, but i will this time. At least i don't have pictures of my FRIENDS on my signature because im not good enough at the sport i play, talk about being fucking lame.

He said double ouch because there were two ouches used beforehand, he was pointing out the fact that i had used his phrase to insult him. It would have been a triple ouch if he came back and was like "ouch, your dumb" or something.

Whyt were like BFF's, but im not gona let you straight rip on me when im trying to let you know whats happening in jokes.

im replying to ur spark notes version.

my football sig is of my running back. i was the right tackle, and D end. we never get the glory. REAL football fans kno that. idc why u have 2 mbp sigs, it looks kinda wack. except for the 1 dmonic made

ANYWAYS. NO on the APP. does he even play ibis anymore? rofl