Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: banned by IKE from GG

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Somone unban meeeee cmon!!!!!!!!! Why i gotta suffer cuz of some retard bannin me for no reason!!!!
    shut the fuck up and take it like a man and stop crying and take it you limp-dicked fuck...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    shut the fuck up and take it like a man and stop crying and take it you limp-dicked fuck...
    that's what the GG server is full of

3. Default

Coming from a Zombie Mod regular, that's pretty sad =/

4. Default

pyramid I have the feeling you get picked on in the ZM server

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    that's what the GG server is full of

Dude, you've been slamming GG waaaaaaay to much, im going to come into ZM and take ALL YOUR CRAPPUCINO! but seriously, ive seen you play in gg, you suck....ZM is for people who can't actually kill people....and no, barricading yourself in a room while people try to come in doesn't count! it's just like camping, only with a cade!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

6. Default

cornholio I don't take playing in the GG seriously. I don't even rank in that server but I'll be in there one day and take it seriously, don't mind my drunken rambles when I do though.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    cornholio I don't take playing in the GG seriously. I don't even rank in that server but I'll be in there one day and take it seriously, don't mind my drunken rambles when I do though.
    Be sure to message me when you "take it seriously". i will be the first to shit in your face, call you a noob, call you a pussy, and make you rage quit back into shotting things behind bookshelves that don't shoot back

ty!

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

oh and... LOL at virtus being banned again.
    fucking everyday occurance.
    LOL!

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Be sure to message me when you "take it seriously". i will be the first to shit in your face, call you a noob, call you a pussy, and make you rage quit back into shotting things behind bookshelves that don't shoot back

ty!
    funny turtle you must have heard me last night as I banged your mom, cause I do remember shitting on her face, calling her a noob cause she gave the worse BJ's and called her a pussy for not letting me shot my pew in her asshole.

10. Default

Oh shit I forgot that I did not unban him from this. When I heard he was banned I thought it was for something else...

Oops well like I say everyone makes mistakes, unbanned.

He already was unbanned so it must have expired*