Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unban Demonator

Exclamation Unban Demonator

Unban Demonator! Let me make this clear. I am not implying I have a say or even a right in this discussion but I think Demonator should be unbanned and Since I think it's the right thing to do I defend the above statement. I am sure others feel the same way.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Unban Demonator! Let me make this clear. I am not implying I have a say or even a right in this discussion but I think Demonator should be unbanned and Since I think it's the right thing to do I defend the above statement. I am sure others feel the same way.
    Didnt Zero already rule on this matter.... Let it go.

3. Default

Or how about this Unban Demonator from the server (since he will just be banned again in a week)... but in exchange ban him from the forums since he doesnt add anything with any of his posts.

4. Default

Your request is denied.

5. Default

Thank you for the support, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Or how about this Unban Demonator from the server (since he will just be banned again in a week)... but in exchange ban him from the forums since he doesnt add anything with any of his posts.
    You do know that you can use the "edit" button to add this to your first post, right?

6. Default

yeah I did....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Your request is denied.
    ugh! im almost the the point of banning the thread starters. this is really starting to get on my nerves.

edit: I forgot to point out, don't forget we have yet to investigate the admin(s) responsible for unbanning because, yay, we have 7 more days to do it! hell I caught wind it may be increased yet again! man im excited to find out what this punishment will be!
    Last edited by deprodigy; 04-03-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: bad admins!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    ugh! im almost the the point of banning the thread starters. this is really starting to get on my nerves.
    That would be great +1

9. Default

For someone that has a big sophisticated mouth, demonator does not break game rules. An altercation involving his mic should not have deserved such a long ban. Mic spammers just get away with a mute or a day long ban max and they are more annoying than anything.

Zero, what is your verdict? Before you finalize it, since you're around lately now, please refer to the picture.
    Attached Images

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    For someone that has a big sophisticated mouth, demonator does not break game rules. An altercation involving his mic should not have deserved such a long ban. Mic spammers just get away with a mute or a day long ban max and they are more annoying than anything.

Zero, what is your verdict? Before you finalize it, since you're around lately now, please refer to the picture.
    who are you now to judge how long mic spammers should get banned and why are you butting in on a topic that you obviously have not kept up on since the beginning? I've perma banned mic spammers before dude.