Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: banned by IKE from GG

1. Default banned by IKE from GG

Name in Game:Virtus
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:19213307
    Who banned you: IKE^rN/ibis.a
    When:Saturday march 21
    Where:GG
    Why banned: banned me without any reasons after i called him a pussy.. no warnings.. no mute.. perm banned me right away...

2. Thumbs down .

i was in the server under a diff name and i saw this go down sorta, first of all IKE had a good reason to ban him and he beat me to it almost. but im not very fond of perm ban without demo. but who cares i jsut did it to koolayed on the zm server. reason being u should of been banned and dont come here and say he banned you for no reason jsut ask to be unbanned in a shorter time the perm dont denigh what u know happened that jsut shoots ur self deeper man.

3. Default

This can not be a perma ban, you will be unbanned in time.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    i was in the server under a diff name and i saw this go down sorta, first of all IKE had a good reason to ban him and he beat me to it almost. but im not very fond of perm ban without demo. but who cares i jsut did it to koolayed on the zm server. reason being u should of been banned and dont come here and say he banned you for no reason jsut ask to be unbanned in a shorter time the perm dont denigh what u know happened that jsut shoots ur self deeper man.
    Talking trash deserves a ban? I mean... I constantly call people pussies for not accepting knife fights.

Yes i am aware virtus rages hard and doesnt let shit go.... just sayin

5. Default

Serve ban, and don't disrespect people who try to keep the server strait .

6. Default

when im gonna be unbanned?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    slasher you need to learn to be quicker with your admin lol. as far as I'm know your the slowest one

As for getting unbanned that's up to zero and only zero, buddy looks like you'll be playing ZM more often.

8. Default

It's ok, I was banned 3 times in the last 24 hours for how my voice sounded.
    I've bled 4 pints of blood from the cutting that I proceeded to do after the fact.

9. Default

okay bro

10. Default

Somone unban meeeee cmon!!!!!!!!! Why i gotta suffer cuz of some retard bannin me for no reason!!!!