Thread: new rule

1. Default new rule

Well in attix this morning march 22 2009 they have a made a new rule. If you are human or zombie you can't prenuke like a premature baby. If you are wondering how you prenuke in attix then all you do is go to the spot where the heli drops you off after getting onto it and yes i have broke this rule myself. Just to remid ppl for a warning so you don't go like why did i get banned for no reason.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Well in attix this morning march 22 2009 they have a made a new rule. If you are human or zombie you can't prenuke like a premature baby. If you are wondering how you prenuke in attix then all you do is go to the spot where the heli drops you off after getting onto it and yes i have broke this rule myself. Just to remid ppl for a warning so you don't go like why did i get banned for no reason.
    mastacheff I've seen you on ZM before but please refer to the rules under section V GLITCHING. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495 I even gave you the url for it. it has always been a rule that you can't prenuke in atix. usually this is how the punishment goes a kick and than if you do it again its a ban (ban length is up to admin who bans) after that if you do it again a request for a perm ban goes in for that player. rules are there to prevent anarchy and to make the game fair and fun. just don't let me catch you doing it

3. Default

I think he is making this topic as a reminder...

4. Default

I don't like to read everything zero I just skimmed the words and figured he got banned and wanted to know why. we need cliff notes for the forums.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Well in attix this morning march 22 2009 they have a made a new rule. If you are human or zombie you can't prenuke like a premature baby.
    Lol Thats not a new rule Its always been there.

6. Default

Yeah it has been, as long as I can remember.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.