Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I play cs with a helmet on Abuse

1. Default

Ripper you do know that those vents always do fail right??? that spot isn't the greatest spot it has two entrances and most of the time so many people are in there during the beginining that someone in there usually gets turned into the first zombie. in which point he should start tagging people. I would suggest barricading the disco room or one of the small rooms on the second floor.

2. Default Wow.

Would you stop BITCHING for fucks sake !
    do you report admins for EVERYTHING?
    you really are an idiot aren't you.
    This cade in horror_hotel is almost exactaly like the cade in highschool...

He burned those people in the secret room because no zombies were able to get in there.

Same as i burned the people in the tubes because they wouldn't die.

He is totaly justified for this and i see no problem with it.
    I would do the same thing.

<3helmet

Quote Originally Posted by ?ReS View Post
    Would you stop BITCHING for fucks sake !
    do you report admins for EVERYTHING?
    you really are an idiot aren't you.
    This cade in horror_hotel is almost exactaly like the cade in highschool...

He burned those people in the secret room because no zombies were able to get in there.

Same as i burned the people in the tubes because they wouldn't die.

He is totaly justified for this and i see no problem with it.
    I would do the same thing.

<3helmet
    There is no jusification for this. I made this thread over a week ago . I report them no matter what even if its something small. Get a fucking life and stop starting arguments over the Internet.

4. Default

Either way, admins that judge whether a spot is unfair should give people a warning to not go there next round. I don't think it's fair to start burning them and whatnot without a one round warning in advance. I certainly would not have it done to me. The same goes with the Res' admin abuse topic.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Either way, admins that judge whether a spot is unfair should give people a warning to not go there next round. I don't think it's fair to start burning them and whatnot without a one round warning in advance. I certainly would not have it done to me. The same goes with the Res' admin abuse topic.
    If it burns when you urinate, does that mean you have Chlamydia?

6. Default Need a ruling zero

I want to address a little problem. I want to know the official ruling on admins declaring a spot fair/unfair on a map. For example right now as of 5:36 pm Mountain Time, the ZM server is on the map zm_scrapyard_b3. I need to know if the tubes on this map are fair or unfair. I think it is unfair because not everyone knows how to get into these tubes. It does take some practice as silent stated. It is unfair to the rest of the players that don't know how to get in there and tag the human(s) inside that tube. As an admin, I thought it was an admins role to keep the game fair (I could be wrong cause it doesn't say that in the TOS). I'd figure this would be the best way to resolve this situation. If two or more admins declare a spot unfair, can it be enforced ingame even though its not written in the rules???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Inthebutt is right. that should be a server rule.
    However it should no be enforced while said player is in that spot.
    After the round ends, then the spot can fairly be deemed "unfair"
    Ty inthebut