Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I play cs with a helmet on Abuse

Angry I play cs with a helmet on Abuse

My In game name : Mastagunz <ibis.a>

I recorded a demo of him abusing his powers. We were on horror hotel in the upstairs bar area. We are in the secret area and he thinks he can burn people that go in there because it is apprently a "cheap spot" and even though there is no rule (to my knowledge) that you can't go in there he kills 2 people by burning them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    My In game name : Mastagunz <ibis.a>

I recorded a demo of him abusing his powers. We were on horror hotel in the upstairs bar area. We are in the secret area and he thinks he can burn people that go in there because it is apprently a "cheap spot" and even though there is no rule (to my knowledge) that you can't go in there he kills 2 people by burning them.
    mastagunz that room is just like the red room on that high school map. human(s) can be in there but they just can't cade it up. the only 3 maps I tell people not to go in are:

1. horror_hotel because that room can't be caded

2. scrapyard cause the tubes are real cheap and most people don't know how to get in there

3. high_school cause of the red room.

freezing would have been a better punishment helmet or atleast blind them, no fire in CQ.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    mastagunz that room is just like the red room on that high school map. human(s) can be in there but they just can't cade it up. the only 3 maps I tell people not to go in are:

2. scrapyard cause the tubes are real cheap and most people don't know how to get in there

freezing would have been a better punishment helmet or atleast blind them, no fire in CQ.
    I don't know where the rule is that says they can not cade it up. If you can show me I will gladly close my case. I am pretty sure admins are not supposed to make their own barricading rules. Maybe there is that rule somewhere, just show me where.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

But that doesn't make any sense.

In the tubes at scrapyard its easy to get them. If you can't get in there, then your retarded. Its not cheap.

The zombies could have gotten Mastagunz and Bloodwolf, they just too retarded. That bookcase or whatever it is, can easily be pushed.

Highschool I can understand because its really unfair and it is a cheap spot. But then why don't we also ban other "cheap" places too.

Roy the ship
    - Underneath the stairs with cabinet

Highschool
    - Underneath the stage
    - Armory with soda machine

Snoopie
    - Vents

LilaPanicV2
    - Money room
    - Tubes

Resort
    - Room in the basement

Scrapyard
    - Underneath the car with engine

The only room that should not be allowed to cade is the red room. Period. If you think a certain place is "cheap" and ban it, then we have to ban ALL the cheap places. They are numerous to even count

5. Default

well all is fair in love and war.

6. Default What about...

all admins should judge what is fair, and what is not fair.

The only 1's i know that are illegal are...

1) cading of red room on Highschool.

2) Glitching the lift on Scrapyard, so then it will not go up.

3) glitching out of any maps...

If their is an admin on the server, the admin should judge if a spot is fair or unfair. If their is 2 or more admins, the admins should discuss with each other if a spot is fair or unfair. If their is a dis-agreement nothing will be done, and leave it as it should be.

This will leave no controversy and i think this would be a good rule to add, so then people cannot complain about the rules, if they don't know them.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    all admins should judge what is fair, and what is not fair.

The only 1's i know that are illegal are...

1) cading of red room on Highschool.

2) Glitching the lift on Scrapyard, so then it will not go up.

3) glitching out of any maps...

If their is an admin on the server, the admin should judge if a spot is fair or unfair. If their is 2 or more admins, the admins should discuss with each other if a spot is fair or unfair. If their is a dis-agreement nothing will be done, and leave it as it should be.

This will leave no controversy and i think this would be a good rule to add, so then people cannot complain about the rules, if they don't know them.
    You sir are correct !

8. Default

before the little homo responds...
    Shut the fuck up in advance.
    thx

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    before the little homo responds...
    Shut the fuck up in advance.
    thx
    I smoke baby hams for a living, mein Fuhrer.

The vents in Snoopie are fine however I would agree that they shouldn't be able to shove all those vending machines inside.