Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TOTALL BS aka [smuT] matteR <ibis.a>

1. Default

inthebutt, you really need to shut the fuck up once in a while, this is getting old, just don't say anything and stay in your little ZM server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    inthebutt, you really need to shut the fuck up once in a while, this is getting old, just don't say anything and stay in your little ZM server.
    your just mad that you didn't last 5 minutes in the server before you got banned by another admin hahaha.

3. Smile

lol yeah

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN????? i was undercover... i wanted to see how it went down i did everything right dude. i took it to the fourms tight away rather than fighting with matter.... dont say shit like that QQ
    Why were you "undercover"? That just makes me think that you went in there to cause problems... And as for your "solid proof", I don't see a demo anywhere. But I'm sure you're not one to only tell one side of the story right?

5. Wink

yeah the demo wont upload becuase its like half a mb to big so i gotta upload to rapidshare then link it to post

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    your just mad that you didn't last 5 minutes in the server before you got banned by another admin hahaha.
    What is wrong with you admins from ZM? You guys always have your banning option ready on screen or something, you guys ban way to fast. You have to give warnings like muting,slaying or freezing whatever, then when they take it further by continuing THEN you ban them! Banning should be the last thing you do to take care of the matter. This is why ZM admins get so many more complaints than GG admins...you keep saying how GG is all drama, when all the drama is coming from your end of town!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    What is wrong with you admins from ZM? You guys always have your banning option ready on screen or something, you guys ban way to fast. You have to give warnings like muting,slaying or freezing whatever, then when they take it further by continuing THEN you ban them! Banning should be the last thing you do to take care of the matter. This is why ZM admins get so many more complaints than GG admins...you keep saying how GG is all drama, when all the drama is coming from your end of town!
    cornholio I didn't ban him. I was actually looking forward to playing with nemesis in the ZM server, just to show him he couldn't last in there. He was banned for 5 minutes but a very long time admin in that server. Whatever the reason for the ban is that is between that admin and nemesis.

8. Default

i'll tell you what the reason was: because he's a little immature shit brick. he, who had no tags on by the way, started talking shit, and you know what? i just don't stand for that kind of disrespect, so i told him what i was going to do to his family if he continued.

you know what the problem is? he banned me, jsut because it was me, and because what i said about ZM on here, same with you assman, you did the same thing. so, i say agian, assman, come to GG and i will rape you so hard your mother will die.

now on topic, Slasher comes into GG to unban is racist little friend, then goes back to ZM (where i was) and starts talking tot he KKK guy about "don't worry, i'll always come and help you, i don't care about the trouble i get in." you know, you should think about putting an age requirment on admin, or at least not let the ZM admins in the other servers, because all they do is cause problems.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    so, i say agian, assman, come to GG and i will rape you so hard your mother will die.
    How do you rape someone in zombie mod? Its not competitive at all really, its kinda just running and building stuff.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    How do you rape someone in zombie mod? Its not competitive at all really, its kinda just running and building stuff.
    well you guys go play Sim City and I'll go kill things then. but you really should show up sometime assman, play a real man's game.