ok demonator was in GG and i was in there also. demonator started talking and his mic is pretty loud.so they tell him to stop using his mic and to shut up, totally understandable. i hear one admin shout out dude fix ur mic or ill mute you. which was a smart thing i heard. So demonator did turn it down and asked me in steam freinds if it was good now. i said idk he talked and it was still loaud, so again with the " SHIT UP" but no [smuT] matteR <ibis.a> says thats it im banning him and does so * he didnt even get muted or kicked first* right to ban like what happened yesterday when he got perm banned by same admin for same reason almost but he was supposivly a smart mouth which could've been solved by a mute. i think what happened yesterday was what lead to the instant ban today even though im sure today he PERM banned demonator again without a demo and a not good enough reason. i see this as abuse and i dont think this guy should have perm ban anymore also im going to unban demonator again beaucse of this non-sence and he will have fixed his mic. i also have included a demo of this "bs ban"i think matter jsut has something out for demonator and i think it needs to stop before he gets in trouble for abusing admin. also he was talking behind by back in there as of not knowing my presence. lol. also i heard his inthousiasm about disgracing other admins from zombie and talknig about going into zombie to abuse. he might be joking but if he does this is solid proff. sorry for the long ass post . please post below your oppinion on how u think this should of been handled.