Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: All IBIS Admins read this

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    okay first off this thread has gone in the opposite direction that I meant it to go. Let me just restate my reason for making this thread. TO STOP ANY ADMIN THAT ABUSES THEIR POWERS. I made a mistake in the very first post of this by calling out all admins of IBIS. For that I do apologize to anyone that had their "feelings" hurt.

Second, everyone is entitled to state their own opinions or facts. 99% of the time someone isn't gonna agree with someone else's opinion or facts. So state a rebuttal and keep it civil.

Third Demonater stop taking after koolayed.

Last thing. I'm already done bashing the GG server. it can never mount a comeback after all the bashing I have done. Both are great servers to play on and if you read through all my bashing on the GG server, I have never once called out "one" individual to say he/she sucks at the game. I only make fun of turtle right now cause I think he always has a dick in his mouth.

Inthebutt,
    You are fat.

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Inthebutt,
    You are fat.
    ...and slow.

3. Default

someone must have beat you real good with that ugly stick huh turtle??

Nemesis we have already established that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    BTW your opening sentence just proves you're a fucking moron and should not open your mouth. "Quite clear there is a lack of immaturity". You fucking moron, it would be a lack of maturity.
    Thanks,
    Shut the fuck up.
    Thanks, bud. I could always count on the simplest of minds to correct such obvious of mistakes. It seems as though every other competent mind saw my point and didn't bother correcting me because it would just be redundant. Keep up the good work, turtle.

I just realized that every forum needs the village idiot asshole to keep the thread alive and worth posting to conquer boredom. Thanks for filling in the spot, Turtle. Seems you've been a prime contributor to the retarded since July 27 2008. Then again, you're Rank #1 in the gg server so all the more reason to not take you seriously.

ggthxbai

/turtle

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Thanks, bud. I could always count on the simplest of minds to correct such obvious of mistakes. It seems as though every other competent mind saw my point and didn't bother correcting me because it would just be redundant. Keep up the good work, turtle.

I just realized that every forum needs the village idiot asshole to keep the thread alive and worth posting to conquer boredom. Thanks for filling in the spot, Turtle. Seems you've been a prime contributor to the retarded since July 27 2008. Then again, you're Rank #1 in the gg server so all the more reason to not take you seriously.

ggthxbai

/turtle
    hmm, this whole time, i thought you were that asshole, you've really been trying hard...

6. Default

This has gone on for to long and is way off point. I'm sick of it, closed.
    -MBP