Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: All IBIS Admins read this

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I apologize to you. I was a little harsh. Your intentions were to advise people in regards to some of the admins actions and behavior. Those intentions were good in your part.
    Again, my apologies to you.
    no need to apologize NYS. I should have worded it better than blaming every admin. But I still think whytboiz is really a white boy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    hmmm... I do not recall any theads about me or heard any complaints about me...lolz I iz nice!

ps. Turtles sucks at life. lawls
    you cheap shottin' SOB.
    im going to pew in your eye tonight

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    you cheap shottin' SOB.
    im going to pew in your eye tonight
    HAHAHA...that comment was only to bring a reaction out of you and it worked quite beautifully...anywho you pew in my every time, or else that threat would have been better lol.
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

4. Default

I am in the GG server a lot and don't see much abuse going on.
    We mute people who mic spam or don't know how to use their mic.
    We kick people who are being morons and not following the rules

I will say if you are a regular you get a little more bend or forgiveness

If there are cases of abuse post them up don't just generally call out every admin

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Northup View Post
    I am in the GG server a lot and don't see much abuse going on.
    We mute people who mic spam or don't know how to use their mic.
    We kick people who are being morons and not following the rules

I will say if you are a regular you get a little more bend or forgiveness

If there are cases of abuse post them up don't just generally call out every admin
    that's a good point north, probably because most of the admin problems come from the ZM server, since most of them are children or, in the case of inthebutt, just have the IQ of a child.

6. Default

In my past experience in IBIS. Most of the problems are and were from ZM. Thus, the reason why I stay away from ZM. Avoidance.

7. Default

i play in the gg from time to time. there is more of a "click" feeling. as long as ur in the circle of friends with other admins you can do pretty much anything. if ur a noob and not a reg, then u get treated like shit. i have ZERO respect for 90% of the gg admins. i dont know many zombie admins. but what ive noticed for the most part is that they respect the ppl who rank higher then them.

8. Default

The problem with ZM admins in general is that they are young and get involved in the madness. They don't know how to take an impartial look at things. The naivety they put forth is, sometime, stupefying!

I don't play gg much anymore. People don't know I was playing gungame on IBIS when most of the regulars save CO, Whyt, and a few others, were in diapers. They don't give me much respect when I go in there and play. Hell, for that matter, some of the ZM admins don't give me much respect.
    Last edited by ricochet; 03-24-2009 at 05:28 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    The problem with ZM admins in general is that they are young and get involved in the madness. They don't know how to take an impartial look at things. The naivety they put forth is, sometime, stupefying!
    This coming from someone who has muted me 3 consecutive times within a 24 hour period due to my "annoying, monotone voice." Hopefully, you are including yourself in the statement above.

First off Fuckface, your useless thread will not be read nor will anyone take any advice from some jackoff who just started playing in IBIS or even that matter, ZM.
    You will never be as great of an admin such as I, Whyt or any other IBIS member ever. So take your wanna be ass leadership role somewhere else. I laugh.
    Adding to the statistic
    P.S., aren't you reading this thread and contradicting your statement above?

I apologize to you. I was a little harsh. Your intentions were to advise people in regards to some of the admins actions and behavior. Those intentions were good in your part.
    Again, my apologies to you.
    Indian Statement Take back!

10. Default

if ur comparing the 2 posts you quoted. he says hes sorry for ASSUMING things.

being a man and seeing you were taking things the wrong way isnt contradicting ur self. being a man and admiting you were wrong for saying things that were unnessisary isnt so bad.

some of you boys should try it out.

youre all idiots.