Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: All IBIS Admins read this

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    This coming from someone who has muted me 3 consecutive times within a 24 hour period due to my "annoying, monotone voice." Hopefully, you are including yourself in the statement above.

Adding to the statistic
    P.S., aren't you reading this thread and contradicting your statement above?

Indian Statement Take back!
    And you are ?? Oh yea. A nobody. Next....

2. Default Hahahahaha

I don't have any abuse threads. Im the perfect admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2high2play View Post
    I don't have any abuse threads. Im the perfect admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    youve been admin for a few weeks. youre about as efficient as reganomics

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    if ur comparing the 2 posts you quoted. he says hes sorry for ASSUMING things.

being a man and seeing you were taking things the wrong way isnt contradicting ur self. being a man and admiting you were wrong for saying things that were unnessisary isnt so bad.

some of you boys should try it out.

youre all idiots.
    Your post implies that being a man means being a person of understanding. However, does this mean that a woman is considered a man if she shows the same values as stated above?

While I do appreciate your opinion on what being a man is (albeit not claiming to be one yourself), I was not referring to his manhood. I was simply stating that
    First off Fuckface, your useless thread will not be read
    is contradicted by the fact that:
    A. NYS is reading the thread and has in fact replied to the open post
    B. Others have replied and read the thread as well

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    And you are ?? Oh yea. A nobody. Next....
    NYS, while you may not know me, I am one of many members of the IBIS gaming Counter-Strike servers that give reason to admins to pay $11 in order to have that title and the power/responsibility that comes with it.
    So, I would like to spend a moment and give thanks to those people children and adults alike who enjoy the IBIS gaming server(s) regardless of the large amounts of admin abuse.

5. Default

Your post implies that being a man means being a person of understanding. However, does this mean that a woman is considered a man if she shows the same values as stated above?

While I do appreciate your opinion on what being a man is (albeit not claiming to be one yourself), I was not referring to his manhood. I was simply stating that is contradicted by the fact that:
    A. NYS is reading the thread and has in fact replied to the open post
    B. Others have replied and read the thread as well
    Who is this nobody ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Who is this nobody ?
    NYS, asking that question as if I cannot answer it myself is not only rude, but contradicts the idea of finding out who I am.

You could simply ask me who I am, and I will be able to provide you with a very quick, brief, and blunt answer. However, it seems that you are trying to devalue me by means of pretending that I am not replying to this thread.

7. Default

I am one of many members of the IBIS gaming Counter-Strike servers that give reason to admins to pay $11
    So they can unban you when you've been banned by another admin?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    The problem with ZM admins in general is that they are young and get involved in the madness. They don't know how to take an impartial look at things. The naivety they put forth is, sometime, stupefying!

I don't play gg much anymore. People don't know I was playing gungame on IBIS when most of the regulars save CO, Whyt, and a few others, were in diapers. They don't give me much respect when I go in there and play. Hell, for that matter, some of the ZM admins don't give me much respect.
    Yea, you were here when people actually played on the pub... Still waiting for that to get back on its feet.

9. Default

hes just a fuckin nerd trying to make him self feel good over the inter web.

women are completly different then men. you being a queer virgin wouldnt understand this.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    hes just a fuckin nerd trying to make him self feel good over the inter web.

women are completly different then men. you being a queer virgin wouldnt understand this.
    Oh, I thought that I wouldn't understand the above post due to a complete lack of grammatical competency on your part.