Thread: All IBIS Admins read this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default All IBIS Admins read this

I don't care if your an admin in the GG server or the ZM server. every admin needs to stop abusing!!!! We all read (or should have) the TOS before buying admin. Follow the simple rules when it comes to punishing people. if this keeps up none of the regular players are even gonna listen to the admins. This is total BS guys. admins are suppose to keep the server in line, not add to the problems that already plague the IBIS server. Zero, buddy you gotta respond more to all these posts.

2. Default

Do not make a generalization that ALL admins need to stop abusing.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Do not make a generalization that ALL admins need to stop abusing.
    NYS I check the admin abuse threads before I posted this. you have an abuse thread. so do I, I'm including myself. even though its old you still have one. but I'll refine it for you.

All recent admins who just got admin within the last 4 months or less. STOP ABUSING!!!!!!

Are you happy NYS???

4. Default

o come on guys leave zero alone he has a life u know its not like hes a korean that partly plays CSS and world of warcraft everyday :P (jk zero) but u know if i were leader i would only read thingsthat r a intresting (penises,dicks, ECT) but when it comes to rules damn man thats ur problem and thats for u to figure out : P
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    NYS I check the admin abuse threads before I posted this. you have an abuse thread. so do I, I'm including myself. even though its old you still have one. but I'll refine it for you.

All recent admins who just got admin within the last 4 months or less. STOP ABUSING!!!!!!

Are you happy NYS???
    First off Fuckface, your useless thread will not be read nor will anyone take any advice from some jackoff who just started playing in IBIS or even that matter, ZM.
    You will never be as great of an admin such as I, Whyt or any other IBIS member ever. So take your wanna be ass leadership role somewhere else. I laugh.

6. Default

anyone can make a thread on admin abuse. i can make a thread on zero, jig, CO. doesnt mean anything. not many of my bans are over truned. i cant remember the last time my commands were ever in question by zero.

this goes for certain other admins who have threads against them.

if you want NO threads about u in the abuse forums then u have 2 options...

dont play CSS

or

dont use ur purchased admin

7. Default

Your right NYS I probably won't ever be as great as an admin as you or any other the other ones. I may be new also, my bad I haven't been on here for more than a year. But it gets annoying in game when all people talk about is how this admin abused them. I'm not gonna argue with you NYS. no one wants to read this than fine. but at least I tried something.