Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Slasher being a douche After banning me a long week ban

1. Default Slasher being a douche After banning me a long week ban

wow this is getting rediculous some how im only temp ban for atleast less than an hour and this is my (5TH) time ive been joining and out of no where slasher keeps on banning me for No reason well (7) + 2 for the time i broke rule and he banned me the 2nd time for catching me before the first 1 but the 5 times r just retarted hes just banning me for no reason like im not saying to get his admin away im saying someone has to put him down on the nerd rage and stop hating
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

2. Wink second to late

ok koolayed, please unblock me on steam i wanted to talk to you before u came and ,made a post ffs. jsut add me again we need to talk and stop the hatin i agree with you but... still your week wasnt up yet u still had 3 days or so more, add me back to steam so i cant talk to you, slasherownz also u r unbanned. the reason i banned u was ur ban time wasnt up yet and i pissed how u insult me sometimes. i heard u were back in here and it hadnt been 7 days yet. so.... but after i banned you i heard some people saying u werent being a ass or nothin thats why i wanted to talk to you. im sorry i banned you in the first place. we just need to talk right now on steam.

3. Default

lol haha nice but i dont talk to fags on steam and btw u might wanna read this before u go on CSS before u start banning me randomly again cause this time ur gona have a reason to ban me this time
    Last edited by Koolayed; 03-23-2009 at 09:04 PM.

4. Default banned permentetly

well at 8:47 i banned koolayed permenetly by steam id, i got a demo. i went in there to tell him to stop being a ass to me and after i had unbanned him he brought my mother into this and insulted me and jsut being a total ass asking for a ban and saying he is gonan report me and shit. he is a utter POs and now he is ogne forever end of DISCUSSION MAN

5. Default

you shouldnt ban permanently for disrespect, regardless of how many times hes been baned for it.

warn, mute, ban. eat ban u might increase the time. but never for perm

6. Default

lol good 4 u u got a video of me cussing at u now ppl can get a laugh out of it trying to apologize rofl and told u nerd rage is kikin in when he's bannin perm for every douche he cry's against to.

7. Default

Now I have talked to slasher on vent and quite a few others via steam over the course of the last week. Koolayed your constant rule breaking is getting totally out of control, this is the reason he tried to perma you. This situation is also resulting in admin fights. I can not allow you to continue to make a mockery of the rules on the server. You are now to be banned for 20 days if you prenuke or anything along those lines. Anything else and I mean the violation of any other rule is an instant 7 day ban for you.

I know that you can do it and I want to see you showing major improvement fast. The same goes for the admins, I am going to be back home this week and I am going to be sitting down and kicking ass.

8. Default

The tribe has spoken.

9. Default

Funny, Koolayed has never acted up when I'm in the server. I never give him the chance. My nickname should be kick master. I don't let indivuduals ruin the game play for the majority! If they try to ruin it for others they get a kick.

Sometimes the sped's just need a bit more close supervision

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Funny, Koolayed has never acted up when I'm in the server. I never give him the chance. My nickname should be kick master. I don't let indivuduals ruin the game play for the majority! If they try to ruin it for others they get a kick.

Sometimes the sped's just need a bit more close supervision
    LOL You're a ZM noob now. Come get some in GG fool !