Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Res admin abuse!

Default Res admin abuse!

in game name: Mastagunz <ibis.a>

My little brother was playing zm and he was in the tubes on lila panic v2. Res burned him because he was in the tubes. I kicked Res from the game then left. He has been especially annoying lately and something needs to be done about it. I think my brother deserves an apology.

2. Exclamation Okay.

First of all your little brother was using your admin like i told him not to.
    Second, i put a vote up asking if we should burn the tubers cause honestly after the 17th round of tubers it gets annoying.
    I didn't just burn you i burned everyone in the tubes. Crim and Quincy i think.
    They didn't care/laughed at it.
    When i got KICKED by another ADMIN without any warning. (by Mastagunz <ibis.a>
    That's admin abuse.
    Your not supposed to use bans or kicks against admins.
    Its just a game and it was ONE round that i burned the tubers.
    The map was zm_lila_panic_v2 i think.
    if you think me burning you for camping in a tube for the 9th round in a row then maybe you should get a slight sense of humor. Its a game man.
    less QQ more PewPew
    Last edited by ๖ReS; 03-29-2009 at 08:32 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Second, i put a vote up asking if we should burn the tubers cause honestly after the 17th round of tubers it gets annoying.
    When i got KICKED by another ADMIN without any warning.
    That's admin abuse.
    if you think me burning you for camping in a tube for the 9th round in a round then maybe you should get a slight sense of humor. It game man.
    less QQ more PewPew
    lol i like the "less QQ more PEW PEW".

anyways on to the main topic.... I think im going to have agree with RES on this, first off you CAN NOT use admin powers such as ban and kick on other admins. and if what res says is tue then I think he is in the right on this. if they laughed about it then i highly doubt its that big a deal. and if your little brother is the only one that got pissed off then he needs to GROW A BALL SACK AND GROW UP! lol and that is my opinion unless the facts change.
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

4. Default

Actually it was any admin power not just, kicks and bans. However, admins often use slaps ect on each other in a friendly manor and this is acceptable. Now other people using an admins account is fine but the account holder needs to understand that they are responsible for anything that occurs. Remember that admins are to set an example to the other players, if a player is just using an admins account and is not trying to be an admin but just a regular player it is logical that they would be treated as such. I think it is pretty clear to everyone that this is a misunderstanding. I hope that you two can see this as well. Thus I hope that you two can speak with each other and reach a logical understanding.

5. Default

which proves i was a better admin then res =] i was never reported as abusive

When i got KICKED by another ADMIN without any warning. (by Mastagunz <ibis.a>
    That's admin abuse.
    if you think me burning you for camping in a tube for the 9th round in a round then maybe you should get a slight sense of humor. Its a game man.
    less QQ more PewPew

Well you don't have permission to tell my brother what to do and what not to do. Second, you don't have the right to burn people because they are in the tubes, even if other people agree. Yes I kicked you but I haven't mentioned the time you kicked me yesterday.

PS I am willing to get over this if you appologize to my brother.

7. Cool Um.

If he uses the admin that YOU were given, then yeah I CAN tell him what to do. He did use it too, on several occasions, slapping, votes and what not.
    I told him A LOT to stop using it, I put some escape map up for a vote and he CANCELED the vote. This was after warning him to stop using admin powers.

Oh and hey idiot, the server was pretty full yesterday and i was Kicking the AFK's You were standing still in spawn... so i kicked you. When you came back and asked "Did you just kick me Res?" (with an angry tone no less), I told you "Yes, i thought your were AFK sorry".

If you think your brother has some kind of immunity because your an admin then your wrong. The rules apply to him even if his tag contained <ibis.a>
    You had no right to kick me from the server with out so much as a warning. Its like zero said. If he is not the person whom the Admin was assigned to, he should be treated like a normal player not another admin.

I'm also not going to apologize because i have nothing to say sorry about.

I burned your brother while he camped a tube for the 30th time. Tough shit, its a game get over it.
    Last edited by ๖ReS; 03-29-2009 at 08:37 PM.

If he uses the admin that YOU were given, then yeah I CAN tell him what to do. He did use it too, on several occasions, slapping, votes and what not.
    I told him A LOT to stop using it, I put some escape map up for a vote and he CANCELED the vote. This was after warning him to stop using admin powers.

Oh and hey idiot, the server was pretty full yesterday and i was Kicking the AFK's You were standing still in spawn... so i kicked you. When you came back and asked "Did you just kick me Res?" (with an angry tone no less), I told you "Yes, i thought your were AFK sorry".

If you think your brother has some kind of immunity because your an admin then your wrong. The rules apply to him even if his tag contained <ibis.a>
    You had no right to kick me from the server with out so much as a warning. Its like zero said. If he is not the person whom the Admin was assigned to, he should be treated like a normal player not another admin.

I burned your brother while he camped a tube for the 30th time. Tough shit, its a game get over it.

I never said my brother had some kind of immunity. He never broke a rule so I do not know what you are talking about. YOU are the one breaking a rule as well as I. Its like zero said. If he is not the person whom the Admin was assigned to, he should be treated like a normal player not another admin. Actually what zero said was "if a player is just using an admins account and is not trying to be an admin but just a regular player it is logical that they would be treated as such." Well my brother is being an admin but I just let him slap and he told me he didn't mean to cancel that vote. Like zero said I WILL TAKE ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY BROTHER PLAYS.

I burned your brother while he camped a tube for the 30th time. Tough shit, its a game get over it

You can tell me to get over it but you still broke the fucking rule.

Now, I think this has gotten out of hand let's just lock this thread

*EDIT* Res, I believe in my arguments but if I am somehow being unreasonable then I am sorry but I believe I am correct here.

9. Default

Well said man

10. Default

Res and Mastagunz (little brother), I told you two ingame today when this happened to make peace with each other not start bashing on each other. yes you two did resolve it for a short amount of time but it started up again.

Mastagunz (bigger brother with admin) you really do need to tell your little brother not to use your admin that you paid for. I wanna suggest when he plays take off the <ibis.a> tag and when you play add the tag back on. That way it doesn't cause confusion to the rest of the admins.

As for today, mastagunz little brother is not an admin. So today when he got burned in the tubes is totally justified. Res didn't use his admin on another admin. But on a side note find a new spot every round or at least skip rounds for going in the tube.