• You're Retarded

10 41.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wootday knifeonly?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    ಠ_ಠ

anyhoo

I don't think the idea is that bad, but maybe it'd be best on a non-gungame server

maybe we can have a miscellaneous server for knife only map, scoutzknivez, and the such
    Yes but it is only for one map. Unless maybe a 24/7 Knife only Wootday sever? if that was a thing, fuck gun game, i would be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie Too Good View Post
    Is there a way to vote for both options?
    just vote for number 1 i already know im retarded, i don't need a poll to tell that
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    your point?
    Point is I love you and you should be my bitch when not in spectate. I like to own you.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bastard View Post
    Point is I love you and you should be my bitch when not in spectate. I like to own you.
    I guess ill have to stay in spec then lol
    own me with your hacks

4. Default

Wootday is a great gg map. Both ways. I think ppl forget what gg is all about. its not supposed to be huge maps with long rounds and ppl camping. Small to Medium maps make quick rounds, which makes the gg map good. deagle, Shotty, Blue arena, SexFix, All legos, simpsons street and h1, I could go on and on. Most of our maps are this way. Wootday is just a little more complicated than these maps for some ppl and that's why they don't like it. If you look most of the ppl that don't like it are the ones with hardly any wins. And Knifing is the best part of gg, you can steal other ppls lvls, and you can skip a gun if you want this way. Wootday is prob. the best map for knifing besides deagle. You can practically get to any part of the map in mere secs, without being seen and knife the enemy and then get out of that area if more enemy's are shooting at you and still be alive with 2 hits to keep on going and doing the same thing, if you know the map. Ive won this map knife only to many times to count and it didn't take but the normal amount of any other gg map. I think this is a great idea. GJ CornDog
    RellikDloc