24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 58.33%
  • You're Retarded

10 41.67%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wootday knifeonly?

1. Default Wootday knifeonly?

So i think there is a thread about this somewhere but i cant find it.

Knife only on wootday, i get that the server is "Gun Game" and sum people want to shoot on wootday. But also wootday is (in my opinion) the best knife map and alot of other think that too.
    But i wanted to throw out an idea. maybe in the map selection have 2 wootdays
    what i mean is one that is dedicated to knife only. so in the map selection would be

1. gg_wootday3
    2. gg_wootday3_KNIFE_ONLY

or sumthing of the sort to tell which one is which. this way if the Knife only wootday is selected then admin ARE allowed to force the knife only on players, but if in regular wootday map, are not. it would be easier if there was a way to restrict weapons for just that one map, but dont think that can happen (unless Zero can some how work his majic). Just an idea
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

2. Default

Zero is already devising a plan for that. I will not share the details at the moment, because it isn't going to be worked on until he is back in the states. Zero and I had a conversation the other morning and I talked to him about some ideas for the servers and stuff like that. Needless to say he will be using the knife only on wootday once he makes it the way he wants, as a promotional thing to attract more people at slow times in the server. Not saying that this isn't a great idea, because to have this implemented as well would be great and have for the knife only wootday, a mod for the map that will automatically restrict weapons upon entering.
    Last edited by Old Bastard; 04-18-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

3. Default

cool beans

4. Default

Your ideas amaze me, Corn Dog.

5. Default

wootday is an awesome map...

why would you fuck it up like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Gungame is a game with guns. There are other servers which have stupid rules that you can feel free to play in.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wootday is an awesome map...

why would you fuck it up like this?
    Yes some people may enjoy the map for shooting, and thats why i said have two different maps, one with regular gun game, and another for Knife only.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Gungame is a game with guns. There are other servers which have stupid rules that you can feel free to play in.
    its only one map where over half the server votes knife only for anyways, no need to get your panties ina bunch, like i said it was jut an idea.

8. Default

I like that idea!! Looking forward to what Zero does for some new goodies

9. Default

i say we remove wootday from rotation.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i say we remove wootday from rotation.
    Yikes!