9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 33.33%
  • No

6 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Team attacking

1. Default Team attacking

I think that teamattcking should be took off pub ,not a lot of people go on the server and
    when there is n some troll comes in and kills his whole team and empty's the server. it gets boring again
    so yeah just an idea .
    No women no cry

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MEECH View Post
    I think that teamattcking should be took off pub ,not a lot of people go on the server and
    when there is n some troll comes in and kills his whole team and empty's the server. it gets boring again
    so yeah just an idea .
    So you want FF turned off? That's what makes it fun though. I know what your saying but that's why we ban ppl.

3. Default

then i can't come in and slay half the server the few times i get on there..

4. Default

Just an idea
    No women no cry

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MEECH View Post
    Just an idea
    I know what your saying, but just imagine it with FF off.
    Most people are more careful on who their shooting. Instead of coming around a corner firing at anything that moves.

6. Default

Load up one of those old skool punishment systems where someone who got tk'ed can do a number of shenanigans to their killer. Perhaps even making this scale so if someone kills several people, the punishments could include lengthier bans. I also seem to remember from the 1.3, 1.6 days, a way to make it so somebody dies if they teamattack, not that something this extreme is good, but perhaps after a number of team attacks, lets say 10 or so, this becomes active for that player. If you ruin their fun, they won't stick around.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Or just implement the same choice option for teamattackers in Gungame to Pub.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

8. Default

FF has been on the pub since day 1 and it shouldn't be removed. Thousands of players have come and gone and they've all learned (some too thick headed to)to frag with FF on.

FF punishments need to be implemented.

9. Default

It would be nice for it to be taken off since its empty most of the time and i just was banned for killing the same guy that kept team attacking me. Trolls are ridiculous in that normal server. I play in it everyday of the week and there is always 3-4 a week that TK tons of times and it never kicks in. Then others its 5 times. It need to be implemented sure, but banning the people that support the server and play on it everyday is crap, and its going to cause more people to leave. I remember when that server got revamped and didnt have the 16K to start. Now it does you have more people. You still need to make it a temp ban and not permanent.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rexzilla View Post
    You still need to make it a temp ban and not permanent.
    Server auto bans for TK are usually 5 minutes. Not a perma.
    Dont be over dramatic. Go do a cumbucketchallenge.