1. Default KaMiKaZe 19/4/14 STEAM_0:0:126983

Name in Game: KaMiKaZe
    Banned by : MEECH
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:126983
    Where: gg
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...iKaZe+&Submit=
    Reason for perma ban: Wallhack

Attachment 8458
    No ticks needed you can watch him through out the whole demo tracing people threw walls and knowing where they are

here are some links to other servers he has been banned from
    http://sourcebans.dogzgaming.com/ind...steamid&Submit

http://66.150.214.178/bans/index.php...:126983&Submit
    No women no cry

2. Default

ya clear traces on people throughout, tick 15000 traced me up the ladder and still popped his ass... must be my hacks are better then his :P
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

3. Default

There are times in the funtimes demo I watched where he either toggled off or just had a brain fart but most all other times he traced people and I know when he killed me a couple times I was like wtf how...

He played 4 maps and he won 1 while I won 3... His hacks aren't strong enough :P

Plus if you search his Steam ID there are bans from multiple servers... Appears he has been console banned for the r_drawothermodels variable which is wallhacking - oops just saw Meech posted the links I sent him :P

4. Default

Yeah I already posted them
    No women no cry

5. Default

I didn't watch the video but other servers bans aren't usually accepted as evidence. The proof provided on the demo has to make its own case.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

6. Default

Do you not see the demo?
    No women no cry

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I didn't watch the video but other servers bans aren't usually accepted as evidence. The proof provided on the demo has to make its own case.
    are you a retard?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dog View Post
    are you a retard?

There is that chance, or I may just be Autistic. Therefore making me a savant while at the same time being socially awkward. In that case, maybe I'm not actually talking out of my ass but stating a guideline on bans that you have never heard of. I also feel as if I continue to talk to you the excessive amount of dumb-ass you are throwing off may be contagious. (It's the autism) I stated that I did not watch the demo, I only stated that it does not matter that some other server has banned this jackass, therefore saving you the time of providing evidence that isn't needed. If a hacker is hacking he deserves to be perma banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

There is that chance, or I may just be Autistic. Therefore making me a savant while at the same time being socially awkward. In that case, maybe I'm not actually talking out of my ass but stating a guideline on bans that you have never heard of. I also feel as if I continue to talk to you the excessive amount of dumb-ass you are throwing off may be contagious. (It's the autism) I stated that I did not watch the demo, I only stated that it does not matter that some other server has banned this jackass, therefore saving you the time of providing evidence that isn't needed. If a hacker is hacking he deserves to be perma banned.
    What you just said in your incoherent rambling, made absolutely no sense. People being banned by other servers or VAC bans are very relevant for demo's to perma bans and are always looked into. I don't know really who you are but the fact that you pop up out of nowhere and start telling people bullshit is beyond me. How about you leave comments like that to the ULAs who know what is actually going on and know how to do their job. KThanksBye.

And Yes obvious walls, and my favorite part of it was the 15k tick where he traced Corn up the ladder and got blasted. He seemed to be a lil butt hurt from it too.
    Last edited by Old Bastard; 04-19-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

10. Default

What the fuck are you talking about, it is not needed but it also helps [WITH] the demo (key word) *hint hint* WITH. Sorry your autism unables you to understand what is infact "evidence" or not.