Thread: zm_neko_garden_hs_v2

1. Question zm_neko_garden_hs_v2

zm_neko_garden_hs_v2

Blocking vents

1 upstairs of building and other outside near graveyard.

If these 2 vents just stopped I wouldn't post this. Since both of these vents lead to other place, wouldn't this be considered blocking, not allowing access to players?
    The vent in the building leads you to the top of this room and have access to another vent.
    The Red vent outside teleports you to the roof of the building.

This map has like 3 or 4 more vents but these are the only two that leads to other places. Since a lot of players are starting to block them, Im just making sure if its illegal or not?
    Attached Images

2. Default

The places both of those vents lead to are completely useless. It's like the vent on citylife. Technically there's a room at the end, but it's impossible to hold and only people who don't know what they're doing would try to go there. Especially the red vent in the graveyard. It just teleports to a tiny little ledge that's impossible to hold.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    The places both of those vents lead to are completely useless. It's like the vent on citylife. Technically there's a room at the end, but it's impossible to hold and only people who don't know what they're doing would try to go there. Especially the red vent in the graveyard. It just teleports to a tiny little ledge that's impossible to hold.
    Red Vent- most ppl who teleport up there use chutes to get over to the corner of the roof. Unlike some players who block, when zombies are starting to get through they teleport and suicide.
    Building Vent- Leads to another vent that I have seen many players use since a lot of the newer players have no clue how to get there.

Completely useless or not, your still blocking access to another area. Until it changes (Using a players body to deny players access to a certain area)

4. Default

2014-04-22_00001.jpg 2014-04-22_00002.jpg

This spot on Abandoned Base also since it teleports you to the hanger.

When I say blocking, I mean block the entrance to the crouch spots so other ppl cant get in. Not after the countdown for zombies has stopped.

5. Default

I would say if the spot is wide enough to fit a few people side by side (Abandoned Base) it should be fine but if its a single access vent like in zm_neko_garden_hs_v2 then it should not be blocked if it leads to another area after all there is enough vents to camp in that map as it is.

I may look calm,
    But in my head
    I've killed you 3 times

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I would say if the spot is wide enough to fit a few people side by side (Abandoned Base) it should be fine but if its a single access vent like in zm_neko_garden_hs_v2 then it should not be blocked if it leads to another area after all there is enough vents to camp in that map as it is.
    What I mean on Abandoned is players will block the entrance so when you fall down the rock to get in, you cant. After you get in, its not that big of a deal. Like you said, there is enough room to get around.