[FUN] ze_boatescape101
    [FUN] ze_Escape_Stroggos_b4
    [FUN] ze_ApertureScience_final
    ZE maps switch from weekend to fun and fun to weeked
    [WEEKEND] ze_crashbandicoot_v1fix
    [WEEKEND] ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9
    [WEEKEND] ze_shroomforest_v3
    [FUN] ze_Portal_Story_v3_1
    Which of the two minecraft escape do we want to keep? I always enjoyed playing the first one we played were you can get pumpkin head. I don't know one you guys like more.

3. Default

Remove Sorrento and rooftop, pointless and old and only used for rank whoring.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

Which of the two minecraft escape do we want to keep? I always enjoyed playing the first one we played were you can get pumpkin head. I don't know one you guys like more.
    i would say keep minecraft adventure, since it has levels and would be a fun and challenging weekend map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

5. Default

Off-topic:

If this all goes according to plan, then I have great hopes for the future of IBIS.

6. Default

Rooftop and Sorrento are maps that are on rotation a lot and players enjoy playing on it. It will help keep the server full during the week. They are fun ZE that the server enjoys playing.

We can get rid of the older minecraft with one level.

7. Default

If you're going to keep the newer Minecraft, can you do something about the custom human skins it forces on everyone? They're giant bulky Minecraft-style blocks that make it hard for humans to see around because they're so damn big.

8. Default

Anex, are these maps gonna be took off the nomination list or off the server completely??

9. Default

Remove:

zm_czm_modernist
    zm_blackmansion_v2
    zm_loki_horrorhood_v3
    zm_ocx_orly_v4
    zm_4way_tunnel_v2

I'd like to see the following stay but I understand they all may not align with the cleanup and "fill the server" intent:

zm_lila_panic_v2
    zm_novum_v3
    zm_urban_downtown_final
    ze_volcano_escape_v4 (fun)

----EDIT----

I was also going to suggest moving Mount Doom back to fun but it appears as the map has been revised, win percentage has greatly decreased. LOTR maps draw a crowd but with the win % of v4_2 at less than 6%, weekend sounds good to me.

There also appear to be a number of maps missing from the stay and remove lists. Maps like zm_siberia_v2 and zm_zelda_skyloft_5_5 come to mind. Not sure how these missed the lists...
    Last edited by jimmay; 04-24-2014 at 08:51 PM.

10. Default

I have never witness the majority of the server like ze_parking. I can't stand it personally. I will go through and do more this weekend. Maybe a server vote event through maps...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones