Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: ZM/ZE Maps Removal

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    certain large escape maps should have a minimum player limit
    That's server sided. Whatever player cap the server has is how many players will play in the server. You would have to raise/reduce the player cap.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    ze_indiana_jones_iv_v2_4 - Map is fundamentally broken at truck scene
    Looks like I chose the wrong one then. I was wanting to keep the older one, it's fun but not to challenging. Good fun once in awhile and a classic.
    It's only my opinion, to each their own.

3. Default

I was just noticing that if we keep telling Anex which maps we want to keep, he'll only be able to take off like 5 maps lol
    I say take off whatever and we will continue to play regardless.

4. Default

Scrapyard, bumfight and 420_breeze are bad maps. We don't play them and when we do they get rtv'd. Labor gigantic also gets rtv'd because it's a vent map. I had euronews stay because it was a map made for us specifically for us.
    they're incredibly classic maps though. maybe its just the server's current population that can't handle them
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

They are classic but the play time they accumulated was years ago. They get played on accident. It's not that they can't handle them. 420 breeze was all about going into two rooms and sitting for the rest of the round. Bumfight was all about the babies (which was always short lived if we could get it) and the rafters. We got too good for labor gigantic to the point where it's just a zombie slaughter in the vents.

6. Default

Bumfight was all about the babies (which was always short lived if we could get it) and the rafters.
    While true if enough humans team up other spots are viable. I've seen them hold the top of the building with the gas tank. As well as the red create with all the vendies.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bchhog View Post
    While true if enough humans team up other spots are viable. I've seen them hold the top of the building with the gas tank. As well as the red create with all the vendies.
    Time has changed, sticking to the old will get us nowhere. most maps were made without having zombie classes into it.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Time has changed, sticking to the old will get us nowhere. most maps were made without having zombie classes into it.
    Where are we trying to go here? Thought the point of this was to get rid of the boring absolutely horrid maps. Bumfight has it's challenges but it's still fun once in awhile. I remember when it was as popular as sorrento and everyone wanted to go there. Anyway I'm not the one you have to convince, I'm just sharing my opinion on the forums so it doesn't get missed.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bchhog View Post
    Where are we trying to go here? Thought the point of this was to get rid of the boring absolutely horrid maps. Bumfight has it's challenges but it's still fun once in awhile. I remember when it was as popular as sorrento and everyone wanted to go there. Anyway I'm not the one you have to convince, I'm just sharing my opinion on the forums so it doesn't get missed.
    i see where youre coming from. i remember that too, but every one of the old maps was ruined with the steam update so, were just trying to clear up maps here, true bumfight and scrapyard is fun once in a while , but were trying to get rid of once in a while and keep map that are constant and attract many players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    i see where youre coming from. i remember that too, but every one of the old maps was ruined with the steam update so, were just trying to clear up maps here, true bumfight and scrapyard is fun once in a while , but were trying to get rid of once in a while and keep map that are constant and attract many players
    I can see that, I just hope it doesn't turn out to be the same maps cycled over and over. Main reason we rarely play some maps is because of this very thing.