Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Sniperbooger banned 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM

  1. Default Sniperbooger banned 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM

    Name in Game: يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8277041
    Who banned you: Child admin -- Slasher
    When: 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM
    Where: Zombie mod server
    Why banned: Was in his way for a split second typing after he tagged me as a zombie... he said move and when i was done typing i moved away. I was banned about 5 seconds AFTER moving

    Other/Reason to unban: Did nothing wrong and love the server

  2. Default

    nvm... messaged him in game...

  3. Wink

    lol post liek this are jsut spam to the fourms, first of all if u dont know what u did to get banned you should think a little before comming here, here would be a quote from console

    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM has a $600 Bounty started
    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed Flents with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed broken kid with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z with zombie_claws_of_death.
    يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z : really
    يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z : nigger
    (ADMIN) [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM: banned player يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z
    that was really un respectful of you so i gave u a 5 min ban from server. people dont get banned for blocking mabye kick at most fyi.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlasheR View Post
    lol post liek this are jsut spam to the fourms, first of all if u dont know what u did to get banned you should think a little before comming here, here would be a quote from console

    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM has a $600 Bounty started
    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed Flents with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed broken kid with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z with zombie_claws_of_death.
    يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z : really
    يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z : nigger
    (ADMIN) [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM: banned player يйӧӧפэя_stoned.물z
    that was really un respectful of you so i gave u a 5 min ban from server. people dont get banned for blocking mabye kick at most fyi.

    LOL.
    that is great


    PEW PEW PEW

  5. Default

    Curious to know what map and what spot he was in.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Curious to know what map and what spot he was in.
    WTS hobo some glasses. he was banned for disrespect and more importantly (imo) racism.

  7. Default

    You'd think I don't already know that...god, how old are you? (I'm taking your last message as an insult.)

    Unlike you, who could only just state the obvious with your simple mind, I tend to picture the entire situation for my own amusement.

    Upon reading the console messages, I can imagine two possibilities:
    1. Likely an escape map, he tagged snooger before snooger got to do something and probably got mad so he blocked for a few seconds. I imagine it was spacestation_flee at the airlocks.

    2. Or a barricade map...The possibilities are vast that I can't really confirm my hypothesis.

    Or I could be completely wrong. Afterall, not enough information is given, which was why I asked what map he was playing. Waiting upon Slasher's reply, hopefully...

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Upon reading the console messages, I can imagine two possibilities:
    1. Likely an escape map, he tagged snooger before snooger got to do something and probably got mad so he blocked for a few seconds. I imagine it was spacestation_flee at the airlocks.

    2. Or a barricade map...The possibilities are vast that I can't really confirm my hypothesis.
    Aren't these the only types of maps in ZM? In that case, I think there's a good chance that your imagination is correct.

  9. Default

    actually I'm willing to bet it wasn't an escape map, but a cade map and they both were in a tube.

  10. Default

    He tagged 2 people (I assume in quick succession) before he tagged the other folk. I could be wrong, he very well could be in the tubes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •