Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sniperbooger banned 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM

1. Default Job much???

Who cares what map it was on this is a unban request i wanted to show him he was a dipshit for thinking he got banned for blocking. He didnt block just the very racism put-down got him 5 min ban. Jsut so u guys can go cry that u know what map it was it was a cade map. I cant remember the name but he didnt block at all anyway. Jsut 5 seconds of typing the insult that led to the 5 minute ban taking upon his request for life.

-a'men

2. Default

An unban me post for a 5 min ban isn't really necessary. It just makes the situation worse. When you get banned, wait 30 mins... if you still can't get in then you should make a post...

3. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Snooger View Post
    Name in Game: يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8277041
    Who banned you: Child admin -- Slasher
    When: 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM
    Where: Zombie mod server
    Why banned: Was in his way for a split second typing after he tagged me as a zombie... he said move and when i was done typing i moved away. I was banned about 5 seconds AFTER moving

Other/Reason to unban: Did nothing wrong and love the server
    really snooger? you come in here and cry about a 5 min ban? after disrespecting an admin and making a racist comment with the same reply. you should take a couple day ban for such stupidity! come on dude, I can take a piss and grab the mail and have already served the ban in that time! COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS! kinda pathetic really...
    Last edited by (USMC)Cornholio; 03-26-2009 at 10:53 PM.
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

4. Default

I think slasher did the right thing but the thing I don't agree with is the 5 minute ban. If your gonna ban someone, ban for at least 30 minutes. Cornholio is right a 5 minute ban is nothing. Ban for at least 30 minutes. otherwise people don't learn. They'll just keep doing what they did before the ban if they know all their gonna get is a 5 minute ban. oh and I didn't feel like posting in your other thread slasher but I vote for keep your admin. Just learn to be quicker