Thread: skins

1. Default skins

Zero, this is just an idea but i saw on another server where you give admins skins so players can tell admins from normal players . Also for donaters a skin for them because they help keep the server alive to.

2. Default

Skins may look cool, but they destroy server registry and (atleast on the GG) it's bad enough already

3. Default

OH but what do you mean on server registry. And i know ppl usually diss the admins annyway.

4. Default

mabe bad wording cuz i thought registry is the like the regedit thing u type into the run window o.o ........ or regs.. which is when shots hit you or not.. for example.. i shot you 4 times with a deagle but only 2 register.. while the other 2 did not register..

5. Default

Admin skins would be cool. Like the admins in prison servers have admins skins, It could just be one more to reason to point at Hobo and say "HA im better than you "

6. Default

yes pink power ranger skin for vip

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Admin skins would be cool. Like the admins in prison servers have admins skins, It could just be one more to reason to point at Hobo and say "HA im better than you "
    Hier kommt judisch hure, Anex.

8. Default

Fick dich und halt's maul, Jude. Du wirst schiße ihr hose! dann, ich werde fick ihr Schädel. O.o Ich versprach.

Iss es hure. ^^

Sie bilden mich Lachen.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Fick dich und halt's maul, Jude. Du wirst schiße ihr hose! dann, ich werde fick ihr Schädel. O.o Ich versprach.

Iss es hure. ^^

Sie bilden mich Lachen.
    Penis

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Penis
    Penis penis?