0 0%
  • No Action

0 0%

Thread: StraightStupid 5.17.14

1. Default StraightStupid 5.17.14 16:20 STEAM_0:1:1387576

Name in Game: StraightStupid
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1387576
    Where: WCS
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid
    Reason to ban: Homophobic remarks directed at me repeatedly. I warned him and he did stop for nearly the entire map (though he did show some disrespect several times). However, he does have a previous ban from Spasm for the same kind of thing.
    Demo: Attachment 8531

29600 straightstupid calls me a faggot
    32000 straightstupid says, "such a faggot with that"
    35000 straightstupid says, "awe man, this fucking faggot"
    42000 straightstupid says, "oh he is so stupid doesn't know what to do. Awe fucking faggot ass bitch"
    46000 I warn him as nicely as possible, "also straight, please do not call people a 'faggot' or a 'nigger' on this server please." Tweedledoo then tells me to shutup.
    48400 Tweedledoo right after I killed him, "what a fag"
    I responded by telling him he is playing human and to cry more. I apologize for this, I should have just ignored him.
    43000 Tweedledoo calls me a faggot again. I then warn him specifically that I'd post it and get him banned. He then showed clear contempt for the rules.
    51500 Tweedledoo goes on a rant asking if he can call me gay repeatedly.
    66500 Straightstupid says "how pathetic are you that I can hit you 11 times 9 times 16 times before you can even do anything"
    79600 Straightstupid says "...you get to be a fagoff is because other races are broke. Fucking fagoff" (as a side note, I was playing other races that are much weaker. The only reason I switched is because they were all playing human)
    Last edited by Passarelli; 05-18-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: fixed the title

2. Default

Seems to be a repeat offender in the server so will give him a week instead of a day.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'