• KEEP YOUR ADMIN

14 73.68%
  • YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT

5 26.32%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Slasher quits admin????

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    You know what rhymes with gay? It's forté. And I gots lots of it pal.
    You know what doesn't rhyme with white women's vaginas? It's my big black cock and I got a huge one.

Also, Slasher has helped me out with a few admin abuse situations when no one else would listen. Willing to stick up and fight for me when he saw something was wrong. This is likely why he is contemplating taking a break, however, I will not allow this because I appreciate his confidence in me.

In addition, he will sometimes parody the Vagina Monlogoues by screaming high pitched orgasms into his microphone.

While my white woman can do this, it is much more comedic hearing an admin on Counter-Strike Source do it.

So I vote that Slasher is pro.

2. Default

Seems kinda Emo to ask if you are a "good admin and should keep it".

If you help the community by enforcing the rules in a fair and just way...
    of course you should keep your adminship. IBIS needs good admins to keep out the troublemakers.

If you are using your powers there will always be people posting abuse threads or bitching. I'm guessing very few criminals thank the police for their arrest.

You shouldn't need a vote from anyone... It makes you look insecure.
    Only you can really know what you need to do....

Just my .02 cents

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Seems kinda Emo to ask if you are a "good admin and should keep it".

If you help the community by enforcing the rules in a fair and just way...
    of course you should keep your adminship. IBIS needs good admins to keep out the troublemakers.

If you are using your powers there will always be people posting abuse threads or bitching. I'm guessing very few criminals thank the police for their arrest.

You shouldn't need a vote from anyone... It makes you look insecure.
    Only you can really know what you need to do....

Just my .02 cents
    Funny how you voted "YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT" isn't it?

4. Default

Funny, Demonater10, I see nearly every one of your posts littered with Black this, White that...

And then there's your clan tag...

And you claim to not be racial?

5. Default

Yea I voted against him for admin which should be a private vote anyways....

We have a lot of people ready to take any admin who would "question themselves " to task for using his powers....

I havent play'd Zm in a while cause I got sick of all the fucking kids ruining the good play time for anyone who doesnt suck.

Ask any of the CLAN MEMBERS (even project we may not always get along but she will state the fact that Ive been here for a while), Zero, or old school IBIS ZM admins... I ve been around for a while...

What we need now is strong admins. If you read my post I dont put down slasher but say if you got the balls and think your doing the right thing stay with it. If hes just another pussy with a big ego thank fuck it... go away leave the real work for someone else...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    Funny how you voted "YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT" isn't it?

By the way youve been here for 2 months and already pissed off 2 clan members.... dont talk shit to me. At the end of it all you may feel like a big man but very few members (if any) of IBIS respect you. Keep up the good work. Piss everyone at IBIS off and see how long you have before your banned from this server... LOL!

Feel free to flame me I really dont care as I stated in my first post it was just my .02 cents I am not clan or admin... I was just giving my viewpoint and since your not Slasher I wasnt even talking to you...

7. Default

At the end of it all you may feel like a big man but very few members (if any) of IBIS respect you.
    Black Jesus respects me.

8. Default

'touche demonator touche'
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

9. Default

where the hell has this little kid slasher been???? anyone know or did he just crawl up in some back water hole and start cutting himself??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

By the way youve been here for 2 months and already pissed off 2 clan members.... dont talk shit to me. At the end of it all you may feel like a big man but very few members (if any) of IBIS respect you. Keep up the good work. Piss everyone at IBIS off and see how long you have before your banned from this server... LOL!

Feel free to flame me I really dont care as I stated in my first post it was just my .02 cents I am not clan or admin... I was just giving my viewpoint and since your not Slasher I wasnt even talking to you...

are you saying we haven't had a new good admins ever since the epic crashes in January?!!?!?!? are there still annoying spammers around I'm itching to ban people when I'm back

/... and the hell inactiveness drops your place like 300+ places in the zm rank o.o
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.