• KEEP YOUR ADMIN

14 73.68%
  • YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT

5 26.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Slasher quits admin????

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    where the hell has this little kid slasher been???? anyone know or did he just crawl up in some back water hole and start cutting himself??
    Several days ago I got invited into the 24/7 Slasher Club, I have not seen Slasher since. I believe I am the only active member as well.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    You know what doesn't rhyme with white women's vaginas? It's my big black cock and I got a huge one.

Also, Slasher has helped me out with a few admin abuse situations when no one else would listen. Willing to stick up and fight for me when he saw something was wrong. This is likely why he is contemplating taking a break, however, I will not allow this because I appreciate his confidence in me.

In addition, he will sometimes parody the Vagina Monlogoues by screaming high pitched orgasms into his microphone.

While my white woman can do this, it is much more comedic hearing an admin on Counter-Strike Source do it.

So I vote that Slasher is pro.
    so you are a african american in the K.K.K.?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    so you are a african american in the K.K.K.?
    Please stick to the topic, my race has nothing to do with it.
    I do not belong to "K.K.K.", I belong to the clan [K K K].

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    are you saying we haven't had a new good admins ever since the epic crashes in January?!!?!?!? are there still annoying spammers around I'm itching to ban people when I'm back

/... and the hell inactiveness drops your place like 300+ places in the zm rank o.o
    LOL.... I know right... Im not listed till like page 5 now. Havent been on all semester but this summer we gotta take it back!!! Time to show these kids how real zombie mod is playd.