19. You may not vote on this poll
  • KEEP YOUR ADMIN

14 73.68%
  • YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT

5 26.32%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Slasher quits admin????

1. Question Slasher quits admin????

well guys. i came to ibis to quit the drama but its jsut getting a little bit more then i want. and i admit i have been making lots of mistakes lately becuase of being really over-stresses. thats why im letting it up to you my admin runs out on April 1st. You vote to tell me if i should renew it or not. if u think im being a good enough admin to zm beucase if the players dont its a lie to myself and imma stop living it and get more exersize then.

2. Default

If you can afford it just take some time off and play sparingly, that's what I've been doing lol it's there when you need it too =)

3. Default

Welcome to life, that is full of Drama. What's going to happen when you start a family and your kid or wife gets in a car accident and is badly hurt?
    What happens if your child goes missing, and they issue an Amber alert?

You going to quit? or Will you be a man and Solve/deal with it.

Point is, don't quit because this is nothing compare to real life, and remember...

HAVE FUN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi-Dv1ou6s

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Welcome to life, that is full of Drama. What's going to happen when you start a family and your kid or wife gets in a car accident and is badly hurt?
    What happens if your child goes missing, and they issue an Amber alert?

You going to quit? or Will you be a man and Solve/deal with it.

Point is, don't quit because this is nothing compare to real life, and remember...

HAVE FUN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi-Dv1ou6s
    holy you don't need to traumatize the little kid. for right now all he should deal with is school and getting in that girl's pant that he likes.

5. Default

If you are worried about being a good admin then you are a good admin

No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, it is the reason behind that matters. Just sit back, relax, and stelz a few beers.

I can understand taking a break from admin, but I do hope that I will still see you on the servers so that I can tag along with you to all the good spots...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    holy you don't need to traumatize the little kid. for right now all he should deal with is school and getting in that girl's pant that he likes.
    Girl's Pants = tomboys

You want to hit the skirts!

Oh, and as much as I despise seeing Slasher a lot in the game with his unusually appealing orgasms that I find irritating in my bowels, I will admit he is one of the best admins out there. Don't let the voice fool you. Under that soft childish voice lies a beastly 60 year old man waiting to burst out into maturity (not pedophilia).

I am also high as a dyke.

7. Default

hobo do you sniff glue??

8. Default

JUST saying

It's not much drama.

9. Default

lol i dont wanna call u guys gay but this drama ur talking about shit man gay as hell xD
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

10. Default

You know what rhymes with gay? It's forté. And I gots lots of it pal.