Thread: Ban request - Yonkers

1. Default Ban request - Yonkers

So, it has come to my notice that your staff on the ZM server, specifically "Yonkers" Seem to be abusing his powers. I took notice of this as i was spectating him after my death, and noticed he jumped into the volcano on the map "zm_paradise". Now he wanted to go back out of it and started slapping himself.

This is not the first time i have seen him slapping himself to move around on the map, I did notice this on the map we played just before also, that he slapped himself to move around in the air potentially trying to make it to the safe zone of the humans before the zombies got nuked This was on a "Zombie Escape" Map.

Anyhow, i tried telling him that he shouldn't use the commands for such things (Moving himself). Now he responded to me "Who are you to tell me so? I guess you just get turned on by dictating people around don't you?" I felt this as an insult, as i myself was just trying to talk some sense into him as i dislike Admins who use their powers only to gain an advantage over the normal players which have no powers what so ever.

Now i responded with "Sorry, but i feel you are being kind of a dick right now. What gives you the right to act like a dick towards anyone?"

Yonkers then responded with a PM saying "So you called me a dick?, Well who's the banned dick now?" And then a couple seconds afterwards a wild banned message appears on my screen, crashing my game. Now newly made friend whose name is "Lewis" Which i met on the server yesterday, asked them to unban me as i had not done anything wrong. The response he received was shocking. I am unsure if it was Jesus, or Yonkers which gave the response as i was not in the game at the time, however the admins ressponse to this was "I will perm ban you" (heres a cutout from our conversation on steam.)

Capture.PNG

As you can see, im not very happy about your admin on this server. I don't necessarily want you to ban him, but the least you can do is remove his Admin privileges, as he seems to abuse them, and he seems to be vulgar and rude agains the other players.

Thank you for reading my thread, I do indeed hope this message is taken seriously, and not looked at as a joke.

Sincerely, Eric, A.K.A [Pink]Drizzle^X

Also, i thought i'd put this in here just so you can see my ban --> 12124.PNG

2. Default

You're in the Minecraft section, post in here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

3. Default

Yeah, i just noticed! Haha. Sorry, ill fix that straight away

4. Default

If anyone could close this thread? As i can't seem to figure it out, that'd be great

Or atleast tell me how to delete it haha.

5. Default

No worries, Mikey or another thread mod will take care of this.