Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: It has finally died

1. Default

I'm moving to a new apt next month, and I can run a cord to the jack, but wifi would be easier, however, which is better for gaming, or does it not really matter all that much?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Wired is better, no lag in the connection, just the same as wired mouse and keyboard are better for gaming as well.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

3. Default

is it worth it to upgrade the power supply from 350 watz? and is intel i5 better or same as amd 6 core?

- - - Updated - - -

and sound card, onboard alright?

- - - Updated - - -

internal network card, lan good or should i get the upgrade?

- - - Updated - - -

and if i get wireless card, which one, how much of mps do i need

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Dragon

Think ill just go with this, thoughts? By comparison with my old Dell, how much of an upgrade is this? Any modifications on what it comes with standard?

- - - Updated - - -

and if anyone had a promotion code it would be much appreciated

4. Default

and if i get the wifi thing for the computer, do i still have the ability to plug a hardline into it?

5. Default

I will answer none of your questions other than the one you just posted. Yes. And the Gamer Dragon looks fine. Definitely better than your last setup.

6. Default

but, but, my questions need answers

7. Default

also, im clearly online, but with my laptop, and steam insists that i am not online, so whats the deal with that?

8. Default

no suggestions for the dragon settup? I'm going to place the order tonight

9. Default

Well considering the CPU is liquid cooled you cant go wrong there. I would upgrade the video card, by comfortable price for you. The video card on that one, compared to mine is $124 increase to get mine.(so dont go that high unless you want.) Warranty and Rush service up to you but I would do both.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to upgrade the CPU, you can. I have the same one that is for that computer.

10. Default

Is the graphics card it comes with good enough for GO NS2 and the like, and god willing, the new fallout when it come out in 2035?

and witht he wireless, any thoughts on the mps i would need to get good internet?

- - - Updated - - -

and what type of warrenty, it comes with like a 3 year one off the bat