Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Plz UnBan!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UnSc^_-pe View Post
    dude WTF is ur problem. i havnt done a gd thing to u and u have been nothing but a fucking asshole. stop blaming u sucking on evry1 else ghosting. for the love of christ, i was just asking a fucking question. and frankly i dont give a flying fuk on what u have to say. from a lot of other peoples posts i see so many people are getting banned for ghosting and venting. dude, come on. so many people play css while running vent, what makes u some pro on spotting ghosting VS just dumb luck.

i was trying to be cool this entire time and solve a situation that shouldnt have happened but evrytime i sy something somebody has some snide ass remark. seriously, i didnt come in here like some asshole spamming about all this bs and cursing people out, i tried to approach this a mature adult, but i guess im a fuking moron for trying to be civil. and frankly i dont need ur fucking shit, i didnt take any from those gd muslim insurgent fucks in iraq, and im sure as hell not gonna put up with ur fucking immaturity. fuck off man.
    What does Iraq have to do with a Gaming server ? Whooooooa there buddy. We have some anger management issues that need to be resolved asap.

2. Default

disrespecting IBIS Members in the forum is not gonna get your banned lifted, so maybe you should think about moving along.

3. Default

ooh you were in iraq? where, when, what branch, whats your mos, etc... i have been to almost every base in iraq...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    ooh you were in iraq? where, when, what branch, whats your mos, etc... i have been to almost every base in iraq...
    i just got back a month ago. i was at liberty, then at QWEC south of mosul. im 11-B, gun bunny. im heading back in december with a heavy unit of strykers to baghdad.

I have unresolved anger issues? dude wth am i supposed to say when u have nothing but negative ass comments to say when i havnt said a gd thing to u.

"Yea it was funny. There were 3 of them. One of them was on spec while the other 2 were playing. It was pretty obvious what they were doing. Try your bullshit on some other server."

"STFU. "

wth did i do to BE disrespected as such? i wasnt some bullshit hacker or punk ass kid just fucking with u guys. i made an effort to come and resolve something and i got nothing but shit from u.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UnSc^_-pe View Post
    i just got back a month ago. i was at liberty, then at QWEC south of mosul. im 11-B, gun bunny. im heading back in december with a heavy unit of strykers to baghdad.

I have unresolved anger issues? dude wth am i supposed to say when u have nothing but negative ass comments to say when i havnt said a gd thing to u.

"Yea it was funny. There were 3 of them. One of them was on spec while the other 2 were playing. It was pretty obvious what they were doing. Try your bullshit on some other server."

"STFU. "

wth did i do to BE disrespected as such? i wasnt some bullshit hacker or punk ass kid just fucking with u guys. i made an effort to come and resolve something and i got nothing but shit from u.
    Ok I understand you anger and you did handle it in a civil manner so I will apologize to you for my comments. I believe this is a first apology given from myself but I have read your posts and reconsidered that my negative comments toward you were wrong on my part. So I grant you a hand shake and peace between me and you from now on.
    Happy Gaming !

6. Default

thats right boys, now kiss... take off his shirt... now rub his chest...

uhh,... wrong forum... shit...

7. Default

Unbanned,

I like the idea about only being able to see your team, but I really like being able to see what is going on. Make a post in the clan section and we can look into it.